Thick as Thieves Fan Club

Which makes me feel so bad for him. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I thought about using Vera but she doesn’t believe him at all. Whereas Alys…well.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Definitely the gullible one

4 Likes

Everyone is in their time of need especially me because I don’t know how to post

Hi :smiley:
Welcome.
Have you read TaT or are you trying to make a post and want to know how?

if it is the second option

Tips for New Users

How to do start a Private Message

To make a new post

3 Likes

It kills me, honestly. :joy:

I'm not sure how I feel about this one, yet.

6 Likes

I think it’s relevant for like…Blade teaching Vera how to angry smash things to release her emotions lol.

5 Likes

About the card game that was played in the story, how is the winner decided? The one who finishes his/her cards first wins or the one who has the most points?

The one with the most pairs. But it makes sense to think of it as points, since some pairs are worth more than others. Since the wizard king pair is worth 4 pairs, you could have that and three other pairs (worth one pair) and potentially still win. You can get an element pair in the game, worth two pairs, as well which ups your chance at winning.

Whoever loses their cards just stops playing. The game ends when all the cards are matched in a pair and whoever has pairs worth the most points wins.

4 Likes

it is so frustrating not knowing how I spent up to thirty minutes on this

Btw I am going to replay this weekend. And with all our new and developing theories, is there anything in particular y’all think I should be looking out for? Or any scenes ya want screencaps of?

3 Likes

Well, winning or not winning the game won’t drastically alter your story or anything! Which goes for most of your choices. You’re building personality and influencing who supports you but no one will get a bad ending or anything. But if you have questions about certain outcomes before you make any choices, feel free to ask! Welcome to the club!

4 Likes

I appreciate but @Yarha was a saint or not :smiling_imp:
And provided me a tripping Amelia one

3 Likes

I think it was a crime against humanity to not trip her in the first place.

3 Likes

Just like not shooting on a replay, now that I know was Amelia on the dark.

1 Like

I would like to see the signet ring dialogue again, if that’s possible.
1st and 2nd. I just want to see if we can narrow down who has it.

3 Likes

I haven’t done that either. She warns that she’s a bad shot though.

Daggerheart..

took a stroll around the castle with Blade, and they rode in the elevator together. She shot him point blank. And missed.
So I’m not expecting anything amazing from shooting in the dark. :roll_eyes:

I don’t know why she carries it for protection if she can’t use it. It’s honestly so strange to me, there is no logic behind it and it upsets me deeply.

3 Likes

She’s not exactly known for her rationality lol

3 Likes

She’s wildly emotional, sure. But she can be rational and she’s certainly not dumb. She just takes a hard look at situations and doesn’t think of solutions outside of the box, as it were…she just has expectations which is why she is so easy to trick. She’s become a bit too reliant on the mirror for all of her answers, I think.
I can make sense of all of that…just not this. It’s a good idea to have one on you, yes. It’s just not a good idea to not know how to use it.

I guess after all is said and done, I hope she gets Blade or someone to at least teach her how to defend herself.

3 Likes