Thick as Thieves Fan Club

Me whenever Spiegel updates because most of the fantasy section is just that bad:

9 Likes

damn amazing

5 Likes

I’ve never thought I’d identify so much with a pigeon

7 Likes

Hug Vera

6 Likes

Me: I want to write :grin:

Also me: how the fuck do I write “exits”? :woozy_face:

based on sad true facts :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Do you mean how you can make your character exit the scene without changing size? Instead of “exits” if you’ve spot directed them, you can make them walk to a zone off-camera or like out of the way. Terminology isn’t my strong suit :grimacing:

Edit:

7 Likes

I thought she meant spelling the word exits that makes so much more sense I-

4 Likes

Actually for some reason I mixed “exits” with “exists”, but that being said, the guide is really useful, I’ll probably need it because I found out my MC is a small angry thing sooo, spot directing for the whole story :woman_facepalming:

Thank you for your time searching it for me, Hibi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

8 Likes

:laughing:

Rosie fall on the bad guy, lips barely touch, roll credits, start Book 3 :rofl:

7 Likes

Talent honestly

7 Likes

“Couldn’t I just kiss the bad guy and we’re done?”

The Gang Goes Into Cursed Eternal Slumber

6 Likes

I love this so much and her outfit is absolutely on point.
However…

N O

I mean, perhaps if there were a general bad guy. Buuuut it’s a little more complicated than that.

Apart from that ELEMENTS ABOVE - I can’t believe I woke up to so much Spiegel Fuel this morning :sob: :sob: :sob: This thread helps me live, especially through some of the irritating comments I get.
I’m going to need more coffee and to finish an errand but I WILL BE BACK.

8 Likes

Who do we need to fight ?
I said body slamming was my dream guess it’s about to come true

4 Likes

I’m glad you like her outfit! I tried to keep it on theme :relieved:

4 Likes

Alright! I finally finished the Discord for TaT :blush:

Simply click this link and you’ll enter it as long as you have a Discord account (which is free). I did make it so you have to have confirmed your email address with Discord before you join for safety’s sake.

See you there soon!

8 Likes

Thank you!!

6 Likes

Taken much longer than I’d hoped:

Summary

Mercury in Cappy? :face_with_monocle: Wow. I’m with you.

For me?? You shouldn’t have :sob:
This paints a much clearer picture! Now I just need to compare with what I had. I think the Elemental plaza and Cathedral go on the left of the Castle and the Market on the right but I neeeeeed to check my backgrounds.

I also need to see to the transport stations :pensive:

But I LOVE IT. THE GATES, THE RIVER, THE SEPARATIONS and how did you know it was walled??
:sob: :sob: :sob:

Mars AND Mercury in Aquarius? Huh. I didn’t see that coming. But I see you don’t abuse it :rofl:

:rofl:

It gets better and better :woman_shrugging:

Blair is just- You want to hate her because she’s awesome but you can’t because she’s awesome. :sob:

I don’t know how many times I’ve died on this thread but you can add this time to the list. :rofl:
Honestly, I know many people aren’t into him but Jas is meant to be pretty dashing.

I loved this so much :sob: :sob:
I cried.

Our metaphors are not bad, thank you!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You, me, everyone…

:rofl:

No newspapers in the Mirror Realm but I might chuck the broken mini mirror at you, no promises :woman_shrugging:

Ummmm? Can we refrain from making the shadow cry, please?

gordon

And it has them, Spirit. The rights have been bestowed.

Wow… the self-awareness here is fantastic. I wish I could define what the hells I’m doing.

That’s rough, buddy…
Maybe start on the actual story and reward yourself with the menu later? :woman_shrugging: :rofl:

Me waking up this morning.

I am proud to award you the Doctorate of Spiegel University :pleading_face:

I- um. I can’t believe any of this and it’s taking me a while to process it.
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fully express how scared I was of this series and the first main characters in particular. I was pretty convinced that no one would like or understand Jasper or Vera. Especially Vera. And, honestly, she is so close to my heart that it is hard for me.
This means everything to me and I can’t thank you enough for defining my characters more than I can, Hibi.

I want to second, third and fourth this.

Same. My advice? Embrace the death :rofl: :skull:

Um, no :sob:
I hate my covers in general so this is-
Excuse me.

A thread of hope in a lost world.

Yess! Which is why we can’t separate the artist from the art but therein lies the beauty.
Art is so- difficult. Not because of the process or organisation or skill only. Also because you know, subconsciously, that you’re putting yourself out there for everyone to see and analyse and honestly if I had known that before, I may not have had the guts to publish.
Now that ignorance is no longer a blissful option, I must fight the fear. But that is the beautiful thing! Just like art can reveal bad traits, it can reveal very good ones that you didn’t even know you had and I’m tearing up again.

Haaa, you, me and Vera.

Spirit no-
You’ll-
Darn you all, when you start the Spiegel waterworks, they don’t stop!

8 Likes

No, just- Ugh, it’s a nice girl and well-meaning but you just can’t account for taste :sob: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Summary

japser no ship 2

jasper no ship 3

I know I shouldn’t take it like that but I’m actually sensitive deep down :sob:

6 Likes

WHO ISNT INTO JASPER IM READY TO BRAWL. FACE ME, YOU COWRDS!!!

8 Likes