Thin Heart now looks like Small Heart?

So… I was messing in the portal and noticed that Thin Heart now looks like Small Heart but with slightly better quality? I even opened the app to see if the change was visible there… and it is :grimacing: Anyone else experiencing this?

Here’s proof that they’re the same (the quality change is there but you might have to look hard to see the difference):

8 Likes

i think episodes been playing around with facial features, the beards were messed up a few days ago, itll prolly be fixed soon, u can submit a ticket

5 Likes

Yeah, not too long ago I saw the problem with the beards lol Let’s hope they go back to normal soon

1 Like

In the writers portal where you create your characters I’m trying to use the, “Thin Heart” mouth shape that is suppose to look like this:

But when that mouth shape is selected, it instead shows up on my character as the mouth shape, “Small Heart” like so:

I’ve tried:

• logging in & out
  • clearing my history & cache
  • refreshing my browser

Nothing so far has worked, I’m not sure what this kind of bug is or how to fix it.

4 Likes

It’s happening on my laptop too… :woman_shrugging:

@Hope.K.Writes @Alishka.Writes if you haven’t done so already, please let the support team know about this issue by sending them a help ticket :smiley:

1 Like

I notice this myself, I wonder when episode will fix this we only have so many lips so one being buggy is upsetting.

Fast forward to August and it’s still broken :sweat_smile: Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon!

2 Likes

After a month- Still not fixed :frowning:

1 Like

looks great!