Things i wish episode would consider

1. Different body types!! ( LIKE SERIOUSLY WHY IS THE BODY TYPE ONLY SKINNY?? THE CLOSEST I CAN GET TO A LARGE BODY TYPE - FOR A FEMALE - IS THE PREGNANT OUTFITS THAT THEY HAVE )

2. the ability to replay chapters (i dont mean like when u make a wrong decision you want to replay the chapter, i mean we should choose the chapter we want to replay just to see what would happen if we choose a different option.)

3. more/better animations (im sorry but it just kind of annoys me when i’m playing an episode story and a charater has to open a door so they do the thing where they’re trying to a pick a lock or something and it has a lot of hand movements and im just like whyyy. Like why isn’t there an easier way to do it. i know they have a door knocking option but its too intense. also is there even a doorbell ringing animation???)

4. animalssss (honestly it makes me sad that there are no animals in episode/ honestly the dogs in the purse and cat in enclosed tote bag aint really doing it for me)

5. the ability to change a person name in different scenes (like i’m being honest i dont think i have the time to create a duplicate character. )

6. bald hairstyle (seriously the closest you’ll get to a bald hairstyle is a shaved head. like why haven’t this been added yet maybe i want to write a story with a character that has cancer!!)

ALSO ALSO WHY ARE THERE NO BEARDS OR MUSTACHE IN EPISODE

1. better dance moves (i’m sorry but the dance moves that episode has is just like - what!! there’s the slow dance move, there’s the grind, and there’s one where it looks like your shaking a macarana. but seriously wtf is the lift dance moves. like what the heck am i even holding up ?? AN INVISIBLE BABY???)

2. kid characters (i’m sorry but spotting a character just to make them look like a child is jussttt whyyy though. i remember the first time i read an eisode story with a child in it and i just like freaking lost my sh*t. )

3. more outfits!! (why are there no jumpsuit’s? where is the onesie’s huhhhhhhh huhhhhhh we need better accessories tooooo)

4. bubble styles (honestly i wish there was a script to make the bubbles a certain color instead of just having to name the story freaking mean girls just to get the pink bubble and then changing the name again like ugghhhh)

9 Likes

I agree with you. On this its been my though for a while.

I agree!! I think they actually now allow you to pick the bubble styles though :thinking:

The Kids look soooo funny :joy::joy:

I want the writing portal to have a sort error correction system, I know this is a very hard thing to have in terms of coding and database but we need it with all of the script work

2 Likes

honestly yes! like can they please just automatically fix my errors for me

it’s like they were already born with such an adult face and mature body :joy: :joy:
and im just like whatttt :joy:

2 Likes

I remember the first time I saw a kid i was like what the ____ is that supposed to be?? :rofl: I def think they should come up with a default child size. Maybe if they expand even more, there could be like baby, toddler, and preteen but who knows.

1 Like

I wish people would consider that fact that Episode can’t fix your errors, computers are dumb. I don’t know anything that corrects your coding (except from @Dara.Amarie). :heart:

1 Like

I support all of this!

I agree with lots of this in general, but many of these have already been suggested in the Feature + Art Suggestions forum, such as the body types, animals, kids, animations, etc. Some have gotten so popular and definitely noticed by Episode, so maybe they haven’t implemented it yet because it’s just too complicated and/or they have other more important priorities. Also, I’m pretty sure a few points of yours already exist.

6: You can make your characters bald! I’m pretty sure you always had the ability to?

10: Now that exists! (As episode.emma clarified as well.) I’m not sure if it came out after you’ve posted it, but there’s an option in the dashboard of the portal to change this without title naming!