Things in stories that make you NOT want to finish

Extreme and uneccisary punctuation frustrates the heck out of me when it’s in stories.

2 Likes

I Understand The Struggle, BTW I’m Doing This For Fun Since I Don’t Actually Speak Like This

2 Likes

lol the title reminds me of a otome game by called butler till 12pm or something not saying copyright or anything but just really it reminded me of it :thinking:

Yes. Its a Voltage Inc’s game Butler Until Midnight. My story probably won’t be called “Butler Until Midnight” I will probably change that part. Not sure yet.

sounds like a cool story is is slightly like the actual game or is it like completely different? because if its kinda like it that would be really interesting! and i would love to know how you play out the whole story

Yup! It’s kind of like it. In fact, it has all the characters and and even the original MC, but they are sparsely ever seen in my story. Yuma Akagi is dating the original mc character from BTM. I named her, Naoko, for my story so the new MC can move in to Nakameguro, Meguro-ku in Tokyo Prefecture.

1 Like

my name’s amy and im ashamed to be an amy now.

also, Toriah has Episode Forums :flushed:

" hi. i’m toriah, ya favourite heterophobe and reverse racist. :face_with_head_bandage:"
Is the first thing she says on her bio.

2 Likes

Who’s Toriah?

About straight people? Straight people?

Hey, let’s keep in mind that this isn’t a thread to attack specific authors, and doing so isn’t exactly recommended in the forum rules. This discussion is getting off-topic, as its original intention is to discuss stories, not people.

Also, Toriah is absolutely joking, with the jokes originating from responses to homophobic and racist hate mail that has been directed at them for writing diverse stories. I’ve spoken to them on occasion and they’re actually pretty chill.

11 Likes

True.

No, I’m pretty sure it is a joke. It’s just difficult to tell since there’s no voice inflection over text.

2 Likes

This annoys me SO much! I can’t even express how much I hate it.

1 Like

Stories with too many Authors notes <<. Like let me read the dang story myself, I feel like Im reading a directors cut :joy::joy:

9 Likes

That number 5 was everything :joy:

I will stop reading the story when:

Its getting too cliche.
the grammar is really bad.
I can predict what will happened and story becomes unoriginal.
When it’s getting boring.
When the chapters are getting shorter.
When the spot directing gets awful and it’s really rushed up.
When there is too much drama going on.
When the 1st chapter is about costumatisation.
When I clearly can see that author ran out of the ideas.

13 Likes

When the description starts with: It’s about…

• And the description is probably: It’s about a girl who falls in love with (some boy cliche like gang leader or bad boy)

Also when the MC gets tired after running for a second and has to get caught by the gang but the gang decide not to kill her cause she’s ‘crying her eyes out’ I’m sorry but didn’t all your other victims cry their eyes out when they knew they were gonna be killed?

THEY’RE / THEIR / THERE

YOU’RE / YOUR

19 Likes
  1. No CC/Limited CC (can’t change skin color)
    • Especially when the reasons why you can’t don’t make sense. I read one story that said you can’t change the skin because the character is Latina…AFROLATINAS exist!
  2. Continuously updating chapters. It makes it boring if you have to keep rereading the same chapter.
  3. Stories that get too dramatic.
  4. Cliche pregnancy stories.
7 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with no CC. But that’s your opinion

11 Likes