Things in stories that make you NOT want to finish

“He towered over me looking like a Greek God with his chiseled abs almost bursting through his shirt, his toned muscles underneath his clothes. A jaw so fine that it could cut and blue/green eyes I could get lost in forever.”

Eh.

12 Likes

Exactly! I also hate it when in a book where there’s multiple LIs who all have personalities and the MC chooses one, the others don’t find anybody by the end of the story. That’s why I’m thinking of making my MC’s LIs have other LI options in their stories, and now that I think about it, I could make some of their choices be “should I follow my heart with this character, or should i finish the goal I set for myself?”

3 Likes

I can’t handle if the character we are playing as plays with people feelings. Thats why I can’t handle stories with more than one love interest it just feels wrong to me PERSONALLY. I know a lot of people enjoy it but I’m a very indecisive person hahaha.

But there are some stories where you keep choosing options against a specific person but its still ends up as “I loVe jOhnNy aNd bOb” like bro HAHAHAHAHA.

1 Like