Things It Feels Like Episode Forgot About 😅

I don’t know if anyone remembers, but approximate this time last year or at the begging of the spring, Episode mentioned we will get something BIG till the end of a year.

That never happened :weary: I’m still eagerly waiting.

5 Likes

I remember! I think that was said in maybe April of last year and I was waiting till November/December. I hope it still happens

Was it the “Episode Baby”? :joy: :joy:

They said they were gonna do a major technical upgrade to their characters which I was really looking forward to hoping it’d be different body types. I wish Episode would be more transparent and just tell us when an update will be late or never happening. Instead they wait for people to forget so they never have to address it.

2 Likes

I actually thought was foreshadowing the revised/updated guidelines

1 Like

Probably these lol

2 Likes

I doubt that’s it. Because that’s not BIG.

1 Like

Welp only took them like 2 years to test :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

At the very least, hoping they will update the Profile character features… but not counting on it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

For a test that long, you’d think they could have rolled it out to more people for more feedback?

Also, I’ve had the feature since the original beta and haven’t provided any feedback since that original beta ended :woman_shrugging:t4:. I’m curious to know why they decided it wasn’t useful.

6 Likes

Just rolled out to a percentage of people and nothing. No updates on it or anything. Maybe it got expensive to maintain. You’ll have to make a whole new team just to manage things on that end idk :woman_shrugging:t2:

I think this too, but then why did they come up with the idea in the first place? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I mean it sounds like a good idea. Makes them stand out from other interactive apps. Almost all companies and websites try to make some kind of social platform. But they don’t think things through for all the possibilities.

I had it on my phone account, which I barely use. The few times I did see posts of some authors there were a few hateful comments/trolls etc. There’s no way to block them. You can report the comments but who knows how long they’ll take to remove them, and that person can still keep commenting things.

You would need to make a new team seperate just to manage the social aspect of the app, which doesn’t seem feasible. And the only way I can think of to make it feasible is to put ads in that like Instagram has, which no one wants :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

bump :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

I feel like episode forgot about that huge update they were talking about a while ago.

2 Likes

It’s kinda crazy to me that it’s been a year since this post was first made and none of these things have been acknowledged yet :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Would love to know if there’s any plans to officially release timed choices and tappable overlays. I feel like they’ve been implemented into a lot of community stories and it would be super useful to have an offical release.

3 Likes

Which one? Link :eyes:

Melanie did address some of them and the forum badges did get released after that too. I don’t think a lot of the other things will get released or publicly addressed though. Like the naked character thing seems to have been fixed, but I don’t think Episode would make an announcement for that seeing as they were replying to tickets saying that it was something they couldn’t fix. Announcing they fixed it would be like taking ownership that it was something on their end lol.

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly and I could be linking the wrong thread, but I think this one.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that update already came out since there was another one just recently

1 Like