This is a place to share things that give you nostalgia. It can be a song, a movie, a show, an object, a place, etc.
“Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites” by Skrillex is 100% pure nostalgia
Movies/series: Naruto, Robin Hood (animated by Disney), Bambi, and Alice in Wonderland.
Oh and Scooby-Doo.
sims 1 music.
Ah! Me too!
Oh boy, I have a lot
Whenever I listen to old music from years ago that I used to put on constantly reply:
- Here by Alyssa Cara
- Needed Me by Rihanna
- Pity Party by Melanie Martinez
- Erase Your Social & XO Tour Lif3 by uzi vert
TV shows I used to watch when I was a little kid:
- Sonny With a Chance
- Hannah Montana
- Ant Farm
- Good Luck Charlie
- Suit Life on Deck
- Austin and Ally
- Whenever I see Vietnamese money
- 7th grade photos to 9th grade photos, and photos of the summer going into my 10th grade year
- Whenever I walk into my old neighborhood
I have a lottt but not all can come to mind
Oh my I feel so nostalgic
Ah! Yes! I used to play a similar game called “Eden: World Builder.” That gives me nostalgia too. I think I might have even playing it before Minecraft.
I used to watch those videos all the time.
Ahh! I watched all of these as a kid too!
“One Last Night” song
Mario Party and Smash Bros
Those notebooks and folders with the sparkly rainbow animals idk what they called
OMG IM CRYING
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen!
80s songs that I heard in the radio or in my house
Walking in to popular toy shops like Toys R Us (ik it’s closed now but when it was open). It just reminded me of when I was young and got money or a gift card for my birthday and I would just buy all these toys like monster high dolls, barbie or polly pockets. I miss those days😕
OMG! I have watched all of these as a kid too! I really liked watching Austin and Ally.
The things that give me nostalgia aren’t shows or movies… The smell of homemade cookies, long walks next to a river, dressing up for fun, go skateboarding in a desert road at night…Idk, they just bring back memories…
Oh and welcome to the community!!
Fox and the hound
Popularmmos and gaming with Jen’s challenge game
I easily get nostalgic. I’ve always been fascinated with vintage places and objects. Even though I wasn’t still alive back those days, seeing old objects and places makes me feel nostalgic. Plus, I’m also highly sentimental. Here are some songs/places/things that make me feel nostalgic:
• The song “Six Two Eight” by Europe
• Songs by The Beatles and Queen
• 8-bit video games like Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Battle City, Contra, and many more
• The scent of the sea
• The scent of burning paper
• The scent of old books
• Watching sunsets
• Phineas and Ferb
• The old Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, and Looney Tunes series
• Old family pictures
• The films “Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark”, “Disney’s Peter Pan”, and the old Star Wars trilogy
• HARRY POTTER BOOKS AND MOVIES
• Windows XP
• Sims 1
• 8-bit Pokemon games (I used to play them on my cousin’s gameboy)