Things that you miss about Ink

I started reading episode sories when LL didn’t exist
I refused to read LL stories fro long, but later I began to really appreciate LL and since I started writing in LL I almost stopped reading in ink.
Still, there are some things that I miss about Ink, like some customization freature or cloth piece, but more than anything some animations
What about you?
Give some example if you want

3 Likes

I still write in Ink, but I get you! I do read stories in LL. No doubt, that the clothing is better because there are more choices. I wish Ink still got updated though!! I just really like Ink over LL, something about how the characters look and the animations are just so genuinely funny. lol

4 Likes

Everytime I read an ink stories I feel so nostalgic
Yes, LL is way better, but Ink is just something else :joy:

3 Likes

I also started to read episode during ink style. It’s just amazing to look at it back :3 I miss it sometimes and would love to reread some ink stories again

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I haven’t read INK stories…I probably have, but I think I just forgot! I like Limelight tbh, because it looks kinda more realistic.

2 Likes

i’m still trying to adjust to LL !! It’s like idk, i like the details and everything, but ink is just like the og yk? stories in ink are just more intriguing to me. like i’d still choose ink or LL ALLL day

2 Likes

I started episode when INK first came out and when people still wrote in Classic, I always refused to read LL, but I don’t mind it now, but I’m picky when it comes to LL stories, but I know soon LL is going to be a past style and the episode team will update with a new style again, so I’m not going to get attached.

1 Like

Lol same. INK feels really nostalgic.

2 Likes

I miss everything about it. I started reading Episode when every story was in Ink. The amount of Ink stories compares to the amount of Limelight stories there is now.
I miss those days LOL. I miss when Ink was everything, and I love it. I wish it was still being updated. My first story I published is in Ink. Now, I’m doing a spinoff in Limelight, and I can say I love Limelight now. I used to hate it sooo much. Now, I love both styles. They both have their pros and cons, but I will always favor Ink. <3

5 Likes

Dancekpop
It’s so fun to watch and they need to bring it back in LL!

1 Like

The vibe of the ink stories

2 Likes

Clothing options in ink are really cute. I also like the “beach wave” hairstyle, compared to the LL one which looks totally different. There’s also certain animations I miss, for example, all the laughing ones.

1 Like

The cupcake…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.