Things what you regret?

Hello! I’d like to know if any other person out there who also regrets something what they did but now regret?
_________________________________________________________________________________________.

I regret and I mean REGRET something what I did when I was eight yrs old…
It’s not like “Oh I killed my mother”.
I was obsessed with being pretty! I thought that girls who are pale,tall,thin, have long hair, big butt and big breasts …

So, I did some weird exercises to get them bigger… AND IT WORKED!
But I was like 8 yrs old and I had like 6th grade breasts, my periods started and puberty hit me really hard.

I still remember how other girls would talk bad about them… :cry:

14 Likes

I just hate when people bring up old “relationships”
I don’t need a boyfriend , I can do prefectly by myself :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I regret how I broke up with my ex. It was the day before Valentines Day two years ago. I didn’t realize how bad it was but we’re cool now. He’s a nice guy and it made me feel so bad :woman_facepalming:t4:

I also regret not speaking out on my feelings because I could’ve been in a happy relationship but I’m a chicken.

5 Likes

I remember when my best friend broke up with her boyfriend on valentines day, He had diamond necklace for her (:joy:) .Week later he had found a new girl and my best friend was in tears.
Well ,people don’t make that mistake :

FIRST GET A GIF THEN BREAK UP

5 Likes

Dang. My ex gave me a red heart ring. He actually gave me a few rare coins and stuff. I kept them though and honestly I love them.

3 Likes

I regret not spending enough time with one of my friends. I hadn’t spoken to him in ages and I was thinking about asking if he fancied going for a drink and a catch up… I never got the chance that same night my mum informed me that he had died that morning aged 22 (not suicide)

5 Likes

That reminds me of my uncle. I never actually got a chance to meet him but I look similar to him and I’m even wearing a shirt with his face on it. I wish I had a better connection with my dads family.

4 Likes

I really regret saying no to my friend when he asked me out. He was so nice :pleading_face:, but i wasn’t ready for a relationship. He changed school. Now I’d like to get back in touch with him, but I deleted his number :confused:.

5 Likes

That is really sad… I have also lost touch with lots of people

2 Likes

I regret telling my guy (now ex-) best friend that I was in love with him back in… 2017 I think?
He didn’t liked me back and wasn’t mad at me or something. But things just weren’t the same after I told him. We were still good friends, but just… something changed, I can’t really explain.
Now he isn’t really my best friend anymore, not because of THAT, but he was actually just a fake friend :unamused:

5 Likes

Fake friend? Bye Bitch!

I say it when someone talks about fake friends :kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

hey im just trying to say is that I kinda went through this but

when I was in like 6th grade I was still flat. And thats when I was firstly growing and I was 14 I still didnt even have my period lol. And I was still growing breats

4 Likes

Lucky you :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

nahh that aint luck i wanted to have my period earlier cuz i was afraid that i was going to get it in my bed and ruin it. or when I was cheering and maybe on someones head LOL but right now i have my period this all happened in the past

2 Likes

You were a cheerleader?
Maybe you got some tips for noobie :kissing_closed_eyes:

________________________________-.

Period sucks :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I remember being terrified because I thought I was broken :joy:

2 Likes

I wanted to keep it secret from my mom until she found my panties like minute later :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

YH I remember when I was 14 and I got it this was the worst part I was in my boyfriend house and he said *what is that smell and I’m like :grimacing: that was my first period I get it was a heavy and I had a skirt on :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

My first period was also heavy :joy:

I like how we turned this thread into PERIOD CHIT-CHAT :joy:

1 Like

LMAO :laughing:

1 Like