Things what you regret?

aw darling, dont have any regrets! yep, you might were 8 y/o, but you should now laugh about it. (Not trying to tell what to do, dont worry) i hope that you’re feeling better with your body today! But what is done is done, and no matter how much energy we put on it; it wont change anything. the only thing we have power about, it’s right now. You’re strong and beautiful, don’t ever let someone bringing you down <3

1 Like

Thank you :heartpulse:
You are so positive :kissing_closed_eyes:

My ex- best friend and I used to like each other. Back then, I was super immature. Now that I’ve grown a bit and realized that I really miss him, he’s with another girl. I’m just sitting back like… damn :triumph: when I realize I miss him?!

4 Likes

That’s sad :cry:
But maybe you can call him/talk to him and maybe be friends again

1 Like

I can always make myself an epiboy/ girl instead of regretting cutting him off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Something that l regret doing is to spread rumours about myself just to gain attention in the online world when l was 14 years old. Now, l am older than that, and l wished l never did that because the past could never be erased away from the online world,

Another regret l got was spending all day online and not investing enough time in my real life. Not like it was nice, but at least l could have made an effort on joining class activities, despite not being able to get along with anyone. At least l could have learned more from what l got instead of waiting for my online friends’ responses.
Seeing that many people here were talking about periods, there were no regrets for me. I was lucky that I was sufficiently informed about periods since l was 10, so when l got that 2 years later, I was not shocked or surprised in any way. I was merely shrugging my shoulders and saying, “the time has come” to my mother. I was also lucky that l was wearing a pair of dark blue pants as it was winter. Hence, nothing bad really happened after l told my grandmother and she taught me how to use pads.

4 Likes

Periods are bitch :joy:

1 Like

I regret not saying yes to a nice guy when he asked me out and saying yes to a guy that was an asshole . The nice guy was the sweetest but my stupid self chose to be with the toxic one and wasted 3 years of my life with him. :triumph:

3 Likes

A cyber bullied a girl for no reason. I wanted to be friends with her but she didn’t like me. I just made things worse…

:woman_facepalming:t3:

And it’ll take a while to forgive myself…

3 Likes

dating my boyfriend :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What’s wrong? If you don’t mind me asking.

3 Likes

I regret quite alot of things oof.

2 Likes

:joy:
Also happy birthday :joy:

1 Like

Awww thanks! <3

1 Like

I just joined because like my old account I forgot the password ;-;

1 Like

I regret putting my ramen in the microwave for too long. I forgot to put water, and I smoked up the entire house. I learned that when I breathe in smoke, I don’t cough like normal people do, I sneeze every second

5 Likes

Everyday we learn something new :joy:

1 Like

I have like 5 accounts suspended cause I had my sister account also in computer, I “banned” her from using forums from now

1 Like

Ooo happy birthday!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Oh sorry to hear that.

1 Like