Things you do that are unpopular?

hey! im super bored so I thought why not make this thread.
I really wanna know some things you do that aren’t normalised, food combos etc, ill start :slight_smile:

• I can eat any type of white sauce with anything

• I think money can buy happiness

• I sleep with my socks on all the time

• I only like lettuce and sauces in my burgers.

• jelly + ice cream , potato + cheese are one of my fav food combos!

• I hate milo (ifykyk) and any other type of chocolate drink unless its white.

• I hate cereal so much

• I absolutely hate pigeons and if I see one on my path I will literally spend 5 minutes trying to cross the path (I’ve been late to events because I’ve tried to avoid a pigeon ) there disgusting ew :sob:

• I also absolutely hate wearing lipstick (personally on myself I am a lipgloss loverrr legit) and I hate red lipstick !!!

• im okay with spoilersss idk

I wanna hear yours :))))

11 Likes

Honestly, I do so many unpopular things, I can’t list them all lol :sweat_smile: :eyes: :purple_heart: :woman_facepalming: :cat_shocked:

4 Likes

um,
idk who you are, so it is easier to spill secrets to you

• i HATE spicy food
  • all i want in life is love
  • i hate hotdogs, corndogs, anything with “dog”
  • pandas and sloths are actually rlly creepy to me
2 Likes

I don’t eat ham, bacon or gammon because I find it wayyyy too salty.
I dont like strawberry flavoured things but I love strawberries.
If I do one thing on my right side then I would have to do it on my left to even it out…

10 Likes

The second one is just weird, and I thought i was the only one who did the 3rd one!?!?!

2 Likes

I now its really odd, like strawberry milk is bleugh to me.

3 Likes

true. that is true

2 Likes

Unpopular opinin: Bananas are the worst fruit, the texture, taste, smell and just eww

2 Likes

*opinion

1 Like
  • I never salt my food cause even a pinch of salt is usually too salty for me :grin:
  • I also think that money can buy happiness but only for a certain amount of time, e.g. if you would earn as much money as Bill Gates for the rest of your life you would lose this happiness because you would be able to buy almost everything and it gets boring over time :sweat_smile:
  • I think eggs are really strange when they’re raw, like why do people even eat them :joy: I do eat them too though
4 Likes

Your third one, I totally agree😂

2 Likes

Wait raw eggs?..

3 Likes

No, no, I eat them cocked but raw eggs in general are really weird

2 Likes

Ohhh yeah I get you.

2 Likes
  • I think milk is totally disgusting. I cant drink it, I cant have it in cereal, and if I see you put milk in a food and cook it theres a chance I won’t eat it. Also if I touch or smell milk I’ll start freaking out. Just the idea of it coming from a cows utters does not sit well with me.
  • Meatloaf and Steak is really gross to me. Beef tbh is gross to me. Like just eating cooked beef with just sauce or sum on it (no im not vegetarian lol)
  • I actually like grape flavored things
  • and I do think money can buy happiness for a short period of time until it runs out.
2 Likes

yes yes yes this !!!

1 Like

I love grape flavoured things omg.

2 Likes

I get you!

the third one is me!!

1 Like
  • I don’t eat bacon, but I’ll eat ham, gammon etc.
  • I only like bananas if they are yellow with brown spots
  • I can’t sleep if I don’t have a cover/blanket over me
  • I don’t like any fizzy drinks and I’ve never drunk any apart from sparking water (which was a complete accident and it ended up on a bush)
  • I love being in airports.
  • I’m scared of dogs, sharks, jellyfish, chickens, crocodiles, cows, sheep, goats, all kinds of birds, rodents ( the list goes on and on )
  • I don’t like any kinds of berries.
  • I love children’s movies, (I went to go and see Dora the explorer on my birthday a few years ago.)
  • I’ve never had chewing gum
  • I check my room before going to sleep, like looking behind curtains and wardrobe.

It’s a long list. :joy:

4 Likes