Things you just can’t get into?

It can be anything, books, tv shows, films, hobbies, what have you started that you just can’t get into?

Most recently for me Stranger Things and Catch 22. For Stranger Things I watched like the first 4 episodes and it just wasn’t my thing, unpopular opinion but I don’t see the hype. With Catch 22 I’m a really big reader and this book is like 500 pages so it usually wouldn’t be a problem for me, but 100 pages in I’m so bored.

What have you started that you can’t get into?

11 Likes

Brooklyn 99 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Um, I don’t find Supergirl interesting tbh.

7 Likes

The notebook :thinking:

5 Likes

Lord of the Rings and Umbrella Academy

4 Likes

lord of the rings.

i am a big fantasy lover. but i find the movies boring

3 Likes

Harry Potter idk I was just never a wizard gal

6 Likes

Same I love fantasy but it’s not for me

2 Likes

Game of thrones, tried to watch season 1 twice just couldn’t get into it. The show is just too weird I think :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Any mainstream TV show, cliche episode stories :wink:

1 Like

I can’t get into Harry Potter, and does makeup count…? I know most girls do some sort of foundation and/or blush and/or light makeup every day. I never liked makeup, I do 0% every day unless I need to. In addition, I’m not into rap music. I know that’s what many people like, I don’t want to offend anyone in any way, but I don’t see how anyone can like it. For me, rap music is just people talking fast…with random instrumental backgrounds. I don’t know. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Now, if you’d look in one of my posts about what’s everyone’s favorite genre of music, it does say that I like Post Malone. He’s the only rap artist I listen to. xd

I can’t get into Cardi B anymore. I used to like her but she’s colorist, homophobic and racist, so… no.

5 Likes

Harry Potter

4 Likes

there’s this app called “episode” i think… yeah it’s just not for me. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

yes idf get it

1 Like

um… people? i guess. they’re just fake sometimes, ya know?

Billie Eilish. Don’t hate me, but I dislike her personaliyy.

2 Likes

I mean I tried to read it but never jumped on board and I kept hearing how it was so blah blah idk it made me not wanna read it

1 Like

Same, I’ve heard a few of her songs and she’s just not for me.

1 Like