Things you should know when writing about Canadians!

Wait whattttt???! Those are called “rockets”

3 Likes

no smarties

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s called smarties :relaxed:

BAM! THESE ARE ROCKETS… done

2 Likes

Can you not read? It says rockets right on the front!

2 Likes

yeah but it’s called smarties. I think it was orginal called rockets but now it’s called smarties

Okay so listen,
Rockets are those candys and then smarties are those chocolate things.

1 Like

th
We have these! :joy:

(idk if you’re playing around or not, but) Well, things have different names in different countries. Like in the UK (and I think austrailia and new zealand) They call French fries “chips”.

7 Likes

Exactly girl, exactly :clap:

1 Like

I know that :relaxed: but thanks for letting me know

1 Like

In the Netherlands they call that smarties, too!! :blush: We don’t have the US Smarties…

4 Likes

Yassss!!!

1 Like

This happens to me way to often but they’re soo delicious!!

1 Like

YESSSS, see this is a person who has taste!

1 Like

TFK (thousand foot krutch) is also an amazing band :yay: Billy Talent, Marianas Trench. Actress Tara Strong. Singers Alyssa Reid, Fefe Dobson. Canadian comic book artist Joe Shushter.

I actually wish I lived in a forest instead of a city :joy: :lol:

That’s true but as a Canadian I feel so ashamed not knowing one of our official languages so it is a must I master it :laughing:

Never tried these but they sound delicious :star_struck:

For Holidays, there is family day, Christmas and because there’s diversity in Canada, you’ll get many more holidays :hugs: Also I sometimes drop the u :see_no_evil: :laughing:

You should also make a section dedicated to the indigenous, a history section :blush:

All Canadians are nice is definitely a myth, if it was true I wouldn’t have been bullied in the school system for many years and wouldn’t have come across bad seeds :astonished: no country has only nice people, that would be a paradise. I wish this stereotype was true though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:scream: That’s just crazy, I thought everyone knew there were 2 ways to spell it but apparently this does not appear to be the case :astonished:

2 Likes

Pink Shirt Day originated in Canada as a means to fight bullying. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Aww i love that :blob_hearts: :pleading_face:

1 Like