Thinkin about hobbies ,,,

how come whenever someone mentions having a hobby or getting/finding a hobby the first thing that pops up in my mind is knitting/sewing :sob:

7 Likes

Nice! :+1:
I always wanted to learn knitting but never seem to have a chance
 :confused:

1 Like

:(( aw man i hope you find the time fr, i bet it’s very relaxing :relieved:

1 Like

Knitting/sewing is a very relaxing and rewarding hobby.
I used to knit & sew back when I was 11 or 12 (our school used to teach us until high school), but afterwards, I probably forgot how to do it :confused:.

1 Like

I have never done that but I want to try once! :weary:

Whenever someone talks about hobbies, my mind goes blank and for a second forget all my hobbies :joy:đŸ€·

1 Like

I think so tooâ˜ș

1 Like

I always want to do skydiving. But my family doesn’t permit me

1 Like

Watching tv
 Yes, a very unproductive hobby, I know

2 Likes

I tried knitting once not really the best at it, and not really a hobby, but it’s fun and focusing and a good time-passer. :smiley:

And why the crying emoji??

1 Like

aw man that’s so cool ! do u have any projects saved from it ?? I remember I made a lil pocket case for my sister’s glasses but that was about it :skull:

lmaooo :skull: :skull:

i say go for it, do what’d make u happy :^)

1 Like

i say try when you’re older !! you’ll have complete control over yourself <3

but i can kinda understand, it does seem dangerous. but it’s really about what you wanna do

:sob: :sob: not that unproductive, really. you don’t always have to be doing something that others deem “productive” i say do what tf ever you wanna do :relieved:

1 Like

:sob: = another way to express laughter like ur laughing so hard ur crying lmao

i didn’t realize that some people wouldn’t even see knitting/sewing as a hobby, oh my, so do you still knit??

1 Like

Umm yeah, I do but they’re somewhere in my house idk exactly where :sweat_smile:. But I remember I knitted half of a muffler but later gave to my grandma so that she could spend time with it (so that she could knit actually :grin:)

1 Like

Yeah sometimes! Not the best at it tho

Yeah, I will try it soon!

1 Like

as long as you’re having fun and enjoying yourself :relieved:

1 Like

Sewing is actually very good to do to relax. I only do that once in awhile I’ve been sewing since I was younger. These are the hobbies I love to do draw been drawing since I was 5 I’m now 19. Writing I always loved it the poems I always wrote or I use to write stories my vocabulary became very fluent I use big word’s when I write. I also love to play the guitar but haven’t had the money to buy a string for it. I loved playing because it helped me write song’s, I’m really good at singing. I have alot of thing’s I’m good at.

1 Like

Oh yeah and crocheting hopefully I spelt this right.

1 Like