Thinking about leaving episode

Due to lack of support from everyone I’m officially declaring that I’m leaving episode after almost 3 years

I have made one amazing friend who I will hold dear in my heart, but because of no confidence and support and various bullying problems I am leaving and never coming back

If anyone wants to contact me, my IG is still open

3 Likes

Aw that’s really sad to hear, If you need someone to talk to about this feel free to msg me, My Insta is dani_epsoide_stories.
I will always support you even after you leave :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will support you and my instagram is also open. Just know that there are many people on the forums that can support you, don’t leave because a bunch of people are mean to you. There are lots of people who can support you like me. Just know that if you leave the forums . It’s your discision.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

I just don’t feel like anybody wants me on here anymore from authors to artist to even episode

So I’ve decided that it’s time to start over

Either under a new account and new name or away completely

2 Likes

Aw you should never feel like that, because someone will always want you no matter what.

If you need someone to rant to I’m always here to give a listening ear.

1 Like

Thank you so much

It’s been a long time coming to be honest, last Dec I was bullied on here pretty bad and episode did nothing about it…

So I think it’s just time to start over :cry:

3 Likes

Confidence - Srry you are not having this much confidence, but don’t worry. Your confidence will build right back up.

Support - Since you are having lack of support, I know how it feels but don’t think that no on is supporting you hun, there is always someone or anyone that will ALWAYS support you, no matter what. We got your back, don’t worry.

Bullying - Yes, I’ve experience this with couple of forum users and on and off of forums. I’m so sorry that you are being treated this way hun. I guess people can’t change nowadays, but can’t force them to. I just hope you get better, and ignore all the negativity.

I am always open if you want to have a chat, as always. Just message me on IG n I will respond. If you are looking for a fresh new start, start talking to the positive people, avoid negative people and drama. Always avoid it, if someone is saying anything negative to you, report it OR don’t respond to that person.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. Just don’t forget that, other people’s opinios are not that important. Because they don’t know you, they don’t know anything about you. So that shouldn’t be a big problem.
After all, I respect your decision. I hope it’ll be better for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Coraline, was my fave movie

3 Likes

If you need a break, take it. Think about it, if you want to get all the things off of your mind, then take a break. Listen to music, watch a movie, u can still plan your story out and get help if you want to. Your choice/decision. :wink:

2 Likes

Please refer to our pinned post regarding “I’m leaving the forum” threads here. Thanks!