Thinking About Leaving

Ok I feel like the forums are not the same anymore! They used to be safe and a good place to make friends…but not anymore! Everywhere I look around there is drama…and it gets me so worked up! I feel like I always have to find a way to ruin something good! I had a good friend on the forums but I managed to find a way to ruin that! I just don’t know what to do anymore.
I know a lot of people will Probaly comment “no don’t go your a good friend” but the truth is most of the time a rarely even talk to them. Or I am number 100 on their list of friends! I am thinking about leaving because I can’t find a reason to stay. I know plenty of people that hate me… and I have ruined everything good I had!

4 Likes

B please don’t. Please. If you leave I might have to leave

4 Likes

But why you have plenty of friends…again I am like number 100 on your list

Haha no you’re in my top 3

1 Like

You’re one of my best friends. Please.

Well thanks, I just can’t find much enjoyment anymore and I don’t know how to fix that

Hmmm. I’m here if you’re ever bored or dad or upset

1 Like

Hehe thanks

1 Like

For every person you meet that you dislike on the forums, I promise you there is more that will make this place safe and are looking for a friend that may be you. I may not know you right now, but please don’t deprive people of the experience of meeting you because of it. (Also, I’m Once. Now you can’t say I’m a total stranger.) I can’t force you to stay, so I just want you to know that whatever you choose to do, I’ll try to understand your decision.

7 Likes

Thanks so much…that seems to be what everyone says but it’s not true…I just create dram everywhere…and no one ends up liking me because of it

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s true. For example, Amani’s post above. I’ve never seen you as a dramatic person, but do you want to talk about it? If you do, feel free to PM me any time.

1 Like

Thanks you are an amazing person:)

1 Like

Don’t leave! So many people are leaving g these days… and don’t worry I’ve hard the drama has ended and they figured it out and now they are working together (if you mean the art groups

3 Likes

Haha no she meant something else

But yes it’s true the art groups have joined forces

2 Likes

Thanks…but it’s not just art groups now:(

2 Likes

Oh well … :frowning:
Ok… but still… :frowning:

1 Like

Hi are we gonna have a PARTy!!

1 Like

Nooo party