This featured story choice is not right…

Alright, the most recent episode featured story “unPerfect Cheerleader” which is an episode version of LadyDianna’s story. I completely blame episode for this. There was an option to help the Love interest’s sister who was getting bullied-

What’s messed up, is that episode made it a gem choice. In my opinion, I don’t think it was right putting that as a gem choice. Especially because bullying is something serious and forcing someone to buy/use gems to help someone getting bullied? I personally think episode shouldn’t have put a gem choice for that.

Also, please don’t blame LadyDianna as this is episode’s version of her story!

I just needed to vent this out.

15 Likes

Yeah I agree choosing the free option shouldn’t force someone into going against their own morals, especially when doing so harms other characters.

4 Likes

Ngl, most Original choices aren’t right… ugh.

5 Likes

In Ruptured Heart they make you choose between being nice to your mother as your last words to her, or rude. That’s the true definition of messed up.

7 Likes

yes I remember this! Made me so upset. I was about to say joe but then I accidentally clicked the gem option and wasted a bunch of gems. :sob: :gem:

1 Like

Had that happen to me a few times too :weary:. Lost 29 gems on a bikini that unlocked 2 lines of dialogue max. Such a joke :woman_facepalming:t2:. I don’t even remember what story it was from, I just know that I was reading for gems.

1 Like

I love how they’re placing gem status over human decency now. It’s like you need to buy kindness.

5 Likes