This is a sign! Clickkk herereerer

HEY YOU

Y E S YOU

Stop it. Stop putting so much pressure on yourself, yes yes yes work blah blah blah. I don’t mean drop everything silly just relax, okay? Hey I have 3 reports due and 3 tests next week but it’s okay because I genuinely know I am going go get everything done but hey there’s nothing wrong with feeling suffocated by all of this you’re not overreacting you’re not overthinking you’re simply being human sometimes all you need is a lil motivation plus once you start believing you’re capable nothing can stop you, I know that sounds cliche but seriously no matter what you’re going through please just close your eyes relax take a quick breather. Hell cry your eyes out but if it means it’ll put a smile on yourself then cry. Guess what? I believe in you and honestly? fuck those who said you can’t do it because damn! Nobody likes losing so I know you’re gonna do it! It’s okay to fall because you can always stand back up it’s okay to want to feel sad or insecure but you deserve the best, you’re beautiful and AMAZING :relieved::purple_heart: Please I am begging you put a smile on that beautiful face!

39 Likes

Ahhh! Thank you :heart: I really needed this.

1 Like

omg why is this literally what I needed right now. I have one last essay due before break and I’ve been procrastinating for like 2 weeks so I have to finish it all today, and I was totally doubting myself but this kinda stroked by ego a bit so thank you for that hahah

Of course babe :relieved:

1 Like

No problem :pleading_face:

1 Like

OMG! this hit deep. Tysm, this really gave me motivation to get up, relax, take deep breathes, and believe in myself. Believe that I can do this…especially in this pandemic which makes it 5 times more stressful. But thank you! Reading this hit deep and just gave me that energy to put a smile on that face. To block out those people who tell me I cannot do it even though you can, you just need to believe in yourself. Thank you! :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Tyssm sweetie

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this. Recently, I’ve had so much on my plate, from coding my story to completing requests! You’re amazing! :heart: :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

thank you so much for this, i really needed it :blob_hearts:
:sob: :sob:
it’s not about the busyness for me, but it’s all of this V

after reading this i finally understood that this para was everything i needed

so thank you so much

1 Like

Thankyou! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

OMG!!! Thankyou so much!!! We needed this. :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse:

YOU PeOPLE ARE AMAZING!!! :sob::purple_heart:

1 Like

ahwww I needed this so much tbh thank you so muchh :))))

2 Likes

Aww :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank yoooooouuuuuuu
This was really sweet :heart_eyes:

1 Like

omgg my stupid meme knowledge ughh im going to be the death of myself ;-;
i tried reading this like a normal person
but the problem is…
IM NOT NORMAL
so basically i was reading the first sentence and it said “Stop it.”
AND OF COURSE MY STUPID MIND HAD TO REPEAT MICHAEL JORDANS MEME: “Stop it. Get some help.” and I was like “Not again. SKSKJSKSKSKKSKSKAKAK”
ughhh what should I doooo ughhhh

1 Like

:sob::rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.