This is a super dumb question but

SO as you’ll be able to tell in this post I’m super new to the writing community lol, & I have a pretty dumb question :joy: I only recently figured out you have to have the whole 3 chapters to publish thing, & I have that but I’m still waiting on a cover approval to publish. SO my question is can I work on say ch 4 while I’m waiting, then publish 1-3 when it’s ready without having 4 done? Bc I don’t want to start 4 then find out I can’t publish bc it’s incomplete

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can.

1 Like

thank you!

Yep!!! I am working on mines too. lol

1 Like

thank you sm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, when you click on the publish button you can select how many chapters you want to go live with

2 Likes

yes you can, once we couldnt and it was the worst I tell ya. I am so glad they updated it so you can update or publish with out publish evry chapter.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

OMG! That sounds like a nightmare😂 yeah that was exactly what I was afraid of. So glad they changed it lol.

It was. There is many updates we are glad for have gotten there make it so much more easy to write

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is not about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.