This is about preayer

There was no explanation there whatsoever xD I understand why!

2 Likes

Iā€™m sooo sorry! :sweat:
I thought you and the creator were the same. Weā€™re not ganging up on you. You donā€™t have to leave. I was just very confused.

4 Likes

Its fine sorry actually I just thought that it would be best to leave as if I be here people would think that Iā€™m criticizing them as forcing my opinion on themā€¦
Well I understand that you got confused as we both have green colour in our logos or profile pictureā€¦
Now Iā€™m thinking of getting a edit done by someone so that people wonā€™t confuse me with someone elseā€¦:grinning::grinning: .

4 Likes

you know they are not the creator of this thread

1 Like

Yup! We discussed all of this already. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yeah i pray and rea my bible often

2 Likes

yeah thanks but i will try to put another thing u know i just registered yesterday i dont know about it but am still learning thank u

1 Like

Same here. :slightly_smiling_face:
My favorite bible book is Esther. A woman not obsessed with physical beauty rather, she put her life on the line to save her people.

4 Likes

Do you have a favourite passage? Mineā€™s pretty generic: 1 Corinthians 13 gives me goosebumps. Itā€™s what I think love should definitely be, which is why Iā€™ll always choose the nice guys in stories! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I actually have many. :sweat_smile:
The book of Matthew chapter 5, Jesus Sermon on the mount. It talks about happiness. I love to meditate on verses 3-11 because I have the habit of being a complete downer. (Or so my family says. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

3 Likes

Maybe itā€™s the blood and guts, but I like the book of Judges. 1 and 2 Samuel are favorites of mine too. Some of the parts are hilarious.

My favorite books are probably Romans and Ecclesiastes.

2 Likes

I really like 2 Corinthians 5:17. The more ā€˜practicalā€™ books that talk about how to live and treat others are my favorites, but I also love Psalms.
I agree about 1 Corinthians 13. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really enjoy the book of Revelation. I like learning about the end times and what will happen after.

1 Like

I grew up in a veryyyyyyy catholic household and was catholic for 11 years before I became a atheist. I guess I believe in facts more than theories lol

1 Like

Example? Of a fact.

I donā€™t really want to get into a debate about religion as it is a touchy subject for some. But I really just believe that we evolved over time into modern humans and that there is no God who created the universe. I also donā€™t agree with the bashing of woman for their abortion, there are many reasons why someone might choose to have an abortion. It is ultimately the womanā€™s choice.

1 Like

No debates here. :wink: Just curious.

3 Likes

I believe in god because he had made many many many miracles and I just want to give my life to him for what he has done for us. if it wasnt for him we wouldnt be here cause he created heaven and earth. Yall would know if you guys read the bible

4 Likes

And He still loves us even through all of us (except Jesus) have disobeyed Him.

4 Likes

So true @GiGi_is_Me, he is mighty god and nobody can replace him

2 Likes