This is annoying

I need to read a chapter twice :neutral_face:

9 Likes

that happens pretty often if people update a chapter

3 Likes

For real

2 Likes

But it shouldn’t happen if I didn’t change anything in the previous chapters right?

2 Likes

no only if you edited a publish chapter

4 Likes

I don’t think

1 Like

I often stay a chapter behind in stories (I’ll read right to the end and click out to the next chapter) to avoid this :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You have a good idea but if the update is one chapter or you dont have ticket anymore this cant work :confused: Thank you for the suggestion :slight_smile:

I dont find it annoying at all when it comes to when failing to save and u have to read it over that is annoying lol

2 Likes

I think this is when an author updates their chapter, usually just for spelling corrections. Some authors let you skip the chapter if you’ve already read it but it still uses a pass. I wish you could choose whether to make readers reread the chapter or not, like if it’s just spelling and grammar changes then they don’t need to reread the whole thing.

4 Likes

I’ve had to do that so damn much. Not exactly complaining but I just don’t wanna waste a pass…

3 Likes

It works because I always stay behind one lol. So when there’s an update, I read the second newest chapter if that makes sense. I don’t actually spend a ticket for the next chapter, but since I’ve clicked through, I won’t need to reread the last one.
I hate rereading more than I care about being up to date lol.

1 Like

I was wondering that if you start that chapter again would all your gem choices in the previous to-be updated chapter reset? Bcs that’s just sad for all the gems you wasted.

@Omelet @Cass_writes you are not wasting a pass though you get it back when clicking to read the episode.

1 Like

Yes exactly

Happens

Especially when you have to re-read the story because the author wanted to add the new hairstyles to the template…

I usually read stories the moment they are updated, but whatever you do, you just can’t escape this. So, dear authors, please wait an hour at least so I can pass onto new episode and not have to replay.

1 Like