This is going to be closed

That’s quick also just pm me it when you are done! Thank you :slight_smile:

So no show to the thread?

2 Likes

Well I don’t mind if you do so you can do!

Okay!! This cover is actually going to take longer than a thought!! So I think I’m going to need about 15 minutes.

2 Likes

Its alright, I may go offline soon so sorry if I don’t answer

It’s fine

1 Like

Oh okay. If so, hope you had a great Easter!

Cover Redo made for @Jo.Author !! Enjoy!!! Real Cover is in your pms

2 Likes

Oh my! It is so wonderful! Thank you! :smile:

Of course, thanks for the request!!

2 Likes

Well welcome :slight_smile:

Cover is made!!! I don’t know who’s acct name this is for but here ya go!!!

1 Like

Here is the cover made for @Malk0627 !! Hope you enjoy!! Real Cover is in your PMS. Make sure to credit me at @episodechick33

1 Like

Your welcome!! I hope you use it for your story!

1 Like

Cover made for @Victoria.CLT !! Enjoy! Don’t forget to credit me at @episodechick33 ! I will PM you the cover I don’t have watermarked!!

1 Like

Cover made for @Jahstoriess !! ENjoy! Don’t forget to credit me at @episodechick33 !! The un watermarked cover is in your PMS

1 Like

Hey!! I am so sorry to say but I am closing my thread to catch up!! I have to make five covers and one is a very complex cover ! I will open it back up as soon as I can!!! If you want you can go on my other thread and learn to make a cover yourself!! Hope you understand!!

3 Likes

Here are the people on my waiting list. I will email you when I am finsihed with your cover. If you see your email on here please email me at episodechick33@gmail.com and Email me your Story Title and Forum Acct name or Post on this thread!!!
On my waiting list:

rita.hupertz@gmail.com
@nekonaruka12
amy.e.bainbridge06@gmail.com
talibear5005@gmail.com

1 Like

Cover made for @that_girl2 !! Please post on this thread who you are so I can PM you the real image!! DOn’t forget to credit me at @episodechick33 The requests are still closed BTW)

2 Likes

Hey, @nekonaruka12 !!! Your cover has been finished!! Enjoy!! Don’t forget to credit me on my instagram episodechick33 !!! (Requests still closed BTW)

1 Like