This is just my question?

So I’m not trying to be mean or racist but why is there so many dark skin tones and why isn’t there more for olive skin tones or in general for light skin tones?I dont know if episode team is making more skin colors but its just my question.Like I am trying to make a person with olive skin any almost everything is darker or pallor

2 Likes

I think a lot of those skin tones are unusable (whether dark or light) but in the summer episode mentioned adding more skin tones so i guess we’ll see some more in about half a year

1 Like

I hope so two because most of the skin tones are not really like you said unusable and i understand them but i hope those other skin tones come

I think there are more darker skin tones then light because there’s more variety of different shades in the colored skin group. There are multiple different shades of lighter skin for limelight but I think the darker skins have more shades for writers as well as readers to choose from. I think the Episode Team is trying to add more diversity to Episode itself.:smiley:

8 Likes

true

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

There will be more skin tones coming soon, I guess Episode is a bit busy with other features to deal with. I guess, not sure though.

1 Like

yep.

Some authors are still using those skin tones for their stories, if you are referring to those skin tones not being used in their stories or something different. :thinking:

1 Like

No im talking about how the skin shade looks, for example I cant use any of the ‘ash’ tones on my darker characters a lot of the colors just dont look that realistic

2 Likes

ahhh , i get it. :+1:t3:

2 Likes