This is my first time creating art digitally

So, this is my first time creating Episode art on my computer. I want your honest opinion on how this looks.

3 Likes

I like it, but have the coloring inside the line. What app are u using?

1 Like

Thanks! I tried my best lol. :sweat_smile: I used this website. https://sketch.io/sketchpad/

1 Like

woah! This is amazing! :astonished:

1 Like

Bahaha thanks lol. This website is pretty good lol. Except that I’m more of a hand artist so that is why I’m not the best at using this website.

1 Like

Oh ok. Cool!

1 Like

better than my first one

1 Like

Nice! But let me ask you something : What kind of art are you doing? Is it cover art, story art (a certain scene), or just trying to do Episode themed art?

1 Like

Okay thanks! Uh I think just character art lol.

Oh, okay!

1 Like

You have potential, but I think you need to use an app on a phone rather than a PC.

1 Like

I know, this is my first try lol. I’m more of a hand artist than drawing art digitally. But yeah I agree that PC is not the best at drawing art. Phone wouldn’t be the best either because the screen is small to use. So, I think a tablet would be the best. Thanks for your opinion.

1 Like

You could look at anatomy more closely and shading.

And do the outline on another layer so it doesn’t mix with the colouring.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for your opinion. I’ll use your advice in the future but I don’t think this website has shading though.

1 Like

It’s alright! It was more of feedback than an opinion, though lol

1 Like

But, what do you mean “I don’t think this website has shading”?

Just shade it yourself. If you can colour on an app, you can shade!

1 Like

Lol, it is on a PC. So, that is the problem. But I think I’ll manage to find a website where I can shade this drawing. Thanks!

1 Like

Ah right…

1 Like