This is not "inspiration", this is copying

Inspiration is when you get an idea from someone, somewhere, or something and then take that idea and create your own version of it. Copying something exactly how you saw/heard/read it is NOT inspiration.

This author copied my entire design of my tappable customization from my story, Runaway Princess. They screenshotted all of my images for each section. It’s a literal copy.

Photo of my copied CC

My CC from my own story that I designed myself

This is not okay. Giving me a shoutout through a reader message does not make it okay. I never released this template for public use, and screenshotting it is basically stealing.

More of MY CC

More of my copied CC

48 Likes

Have you messaged the person who used it?

10 Likes

Bruh!
NOT COOL

10 Likes

Wow, how did that person got?!

4 Likes

Oh my literal god. Wtf?? I mean come in people!!! So not cool. :triumph:

5 Likes

That is awful. You work so hard to give us our own to use. I can understand if there was similarities but there isn’t. It is the exact same. I hope you are able to somehow report it.

9 Likes

I hope u reported that author @Dara.Amarie

5 Likes

can’t you go to Episode and say that those overlays were copied and not for public use?

6 Likes

Wow. That’s so not ok. And yeah that is not inspiration, it’s down right copying. I don’t get why people think it’s ok :sweat:

5 Likes

wow that is mean. and straight op art theft

you art look amazing btw

6 Likes

First off, how did that person got it in the first place? How? Someone HAD to the give that person something or give them a code to do it.

Second, I hope that person WILL get reported.

Third, Its is NOT RIGHT for others to steal people stuff that they worked hard for on creating for their stories. What the heck was that person thinking?

9 Likes

took a screen shot and cut it out I guess

3 Likes

Unless, they looked for those same kind of background, etc online.

2 Likes

They screenshotted all of the images from my story. I created those images so you cannot find them anywhere on the internet.

13 Likes

I did, waiting for a response.

5 Likes

Im sorry about this @Dara.Amarie you worked so hard on this :triumph:

7 Likes

Oh, wow…

1 Like

I haven’t reported it yet. Waiting for the author’s response. It’s a Clue contest entry and I don’t want their story to get disqualified for something they can just remove.

14 Likes

She probably won’t respond
Have you reported it?

2 Likes

Wow you’re nice :+1:

4 Likes