This is really weird

Hey guys!

So… I have some free time so I decided to open the Episode app again after a longer period of time. And what did I do? Caught up with The Infected which is recently one of my favs. Everything was okay.
When I came on today, the first thing that caught my eye was a story name ‘Pregnant by a zombie’. I was confused because there was no way in hell I would read such a crap. Even bigger shock came when I noticed it was The Infected!
So I visited @Caitoriri’s profile and noticed her other story was renamed as well.

Does anyone know what’s happening? Because even though I think it’s a joke or some dare, it really scared me :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I haven’t checked, it might be be a glitch or…

A April Fools Joke

7 Likes

SHHHH :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:
Don’t give me away, I’m having so much fun.

14 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

DAMN IT :joy:

I totally forgot it’s April 1st

5 Likes

But it’s working 100% :joy:

4 Likes

OH MY GOSH SHE REPLIED TO ME I ALMOST DROPPED MY PHONE

6 Likes

I hope it’s soothing for you all to know that I’m getting FEWER reads than usual with the new name and summary :joy:
There is hope for Episode users yet.

13 Likes

april fools

3 Likes

Humanity can still be saved :smile:

Thanks for being the first to prank me today. Appreciated :+1:

Okay, I’m gonna ask to close the thread since I’ve already found out what’s happening :smile:
Thanks @SakuraCheam & @Caitoriri

5 Likes

9 Likes

Everyone wants to be perganat. Welcome to EPISODE.

10 Likes

Noticed that too :smile: Honestly thought the account was hacked by a ‘pregnant stories’ lover lol

4 Likes

@Caitoriri, the above picture was also a joke, correct? Or can you spell pregnant right multiple times, but not that one?

3 Likes

Perfanat is the trend around here. :joy:

3 Likes

Nah. It’s pregnanananannaannananaant

3 Likes

It was probably on purpose, if not, she was going too fast (maybe because she’s excited to prank people) and didn’t care :joy:

3 Likes

Of course I know how to spell greggnart correctly.

8 Likes

That’s not how you spell it. It’s obviously pregahntaht

2 Likes

Oops *pregonaut

3 Likes