This is so Frustrating

Ive played many many stories where my MCs black and often they say sure CC but be aware if u change too much MC wont match u and its ALWAYS fair skin thts the default

When they have no art scenes but go crazy on descriptions its always white centered

“He ran his fingers through your silky tresses. Your cheeks tinted pink as he smiled at you.”

“The blush in your face became apparent as they commented on your rosy cheeks.”

“Your face went white with shock.”

“Your knuckles turned white as u became tense.”

Its bad enough ppl blantantly have my episode parents absolutely not look like me…or make a lazy color over with euro features.

AND THATS WHY I HATE ART SCENES. PPL STOP GIVING ME STORIES WITH ART SCENES AND FULL CC.(sorry heh)(the infected did this beautifully props to the artist)(My reaper the artist was lovely)

Like its supposed to be a choose ur story. Inclusive app…you can date same gender but black people are still hard to do and erased GTFO. SMH

3 Likes

What’s a good solution for this then? Not so CC or not do white centered descriptions? This is not to sound snarky, I’m curious.

Personally I really like art scenes but it’s understandable why they shouldn’t be there with full CC.

But like, what is there to be done about people who want full CC, with art scenes and such?

1 Like

I saw 1 story where they put art scenes on a toggle and had FULL CC

So u could choose to see em but if u chose not look at the art it didnt affect story

I like that option and satisfies both the ppl who want it and ppl who feel alienated.

I rarely see this tho v.v

1 Like