This is so irrelevant, but help please! :)

I KNOWWWW this is the wrong platform to ask this, but if there is anyone here that can help please do :slight_smile:
Okay so, i have finally visualised a character (found a picture and all that buzz), but i suck at describing characters…:clown_face: My point is— Is there a platform where creators accept requests to describe scenes and appearences, or something along those lines?:woman_facepalming:
I know this is super random, and doesn’t have to do anything with episode, but help a girl out :pensive:
(Also i don’t know in which category this fits, so vhange it if you feel like it)

1 Like

Are you talking about writing a book? Because you could probably make a request on here or ig… idk…

1 Like

Maybe I can help?

1 Like

Yea, it will probably go on wattpad, but for now it is a draft and I have not decided the platform, in which it will be published.:white_heart:

1 Like

I mean, writing down a description of physical appearance (face,eyes,hair,body etc):upside_down_face:

Well sure :unicorn:! If you are free of time, let me know where to contact you from (personally) (Instagram etc) :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.