This is urgent I need help from the episode team! (URGENT)

I have contacted the email once before and I have already used the forums and it didn’t help so please don’t suggest those or FAQ/ Episode support ! I can’t publish my story because the animation dance_sway_loop_rear has not been added to the catalog even thought they say you can use it in this forums post.

Here I have copy and pasted it from the forums…

Update: Thank you for bringing to our attention that there were some missing animations. We’ve fixed this so that they’re now able to be found. We had to leave out “pp_perform_opening” as there are reasons that cannot be released. Since we can’t make it available we’ve removed it from the template. Here’s a list of the animations and which models they work on:

Female
sing_dance_energetic_pointup_loop
sing_dance_energetic_doublepoint_loop
walk_sing_backward_loop
walk_sing_energetic_loop
sing_loop_rear
dance_drop_it
dance_sway_loop_rear
sing_dance_shimmy_loop
sing_armsdown_loop_rear

Male
dance_tiptoes_strikepose
dance_backup_energetic_loop
walk_sing_backward_loop
sing_loop_rear
sing_armsdown_loop_rear

It will not allow writers to publish their stories when this animation is not uploaded to the catalog.
If you do not upload it the episode team should add a extension for the contest for without it I assume you would be excluding a lump some of entries!

• Isaiah Hicks

Attachment(s)

@Liz @Jesse @Sydney_H

Posting this here is unlikely to get you the help you need. We have donacode agents that do support that are trained to answer these kinds of questions. That being said, and assuming you are using Limelight – different styles have different animations – you will need to replace that animation with one of the following:

dance_club_happy_loop
dance_crawl_loop
dance_drop_it
dance_frame_loop_rear
dance_frame_neutral_loop
dance_grind_neutral_loop
dance_groove_happy_loop
dance_lift_give_all
dance_lift_give_end
dance_lift_give_loop
dance_lift_give_start
dance_lift_receive_all
dance_lift_receive_end
dance_lift_receive_loop
dance_lift_receive_start
dance_shake_happy_loop
dance_slow_neutral_loop
dance_slow_neutral_loop_rear
dance_wavehands_happy_loop
sing_dance_clap_happy_loop
sing_dance_energetic_doublepoint_loop
sing_dance_energetic_loop
sing_dance_energetic_pointup_loop
sing_dance_fingersnap_loop
sing_dance_shimmy_loop
sing_microphone_dance_energetic_loop
talk_dance_slow_neutral_loop
talk_dance_slow_serious_loop

When an animation is removed from the portal it is because it is not working properly. And while it would be awesome if this was fixed, it may not be. So your best bet is to make a substitution. Happily you can use ctrl+f to bring up a box that will allow you to replace all instances at the same time.

2 Likes

tysm

You are most welcome. Also, the deadline has been moved to August 7th. So you don’t need to rush to get it all changed tonight. :smile:

Hello again! I tracked this down and they think they were able to fix it. Could you test it for me?

Yeah sure!

It works now! Thanks!

I am so happy right now you have no idea! Thank you!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

You are most welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the chance to post my entry! :grin:

Hi, does anyone know how to make your characters sing like they do in pitch perfect deep treble??

the animations are on the catalog!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like