This might be hard to say

So, as many of you guys know I have been in my hometown. What I have told a couple people is that I am there to visit fam, that’s not the real reason. My grandfather was in the hospital, he was 89 years old. Right now my mother is balling her eyes out in her room with my father because he was just declared dead. Me and my family are going to stay here for another week. Which means my Art that I am making people in my art shop, is going to take a while. We are going into mourn so I would be best if I took a break.
Love❤️,
:it:Italian Weirdo :it:

9 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

I send all my love and condolences. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Condolences to you and your family. :pray:t4:

3 Likes

2020 has taken a lot from us…
I’m sorry for your loss.
Believe in yourself and one day ik you’ll overcome!:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, you’re so strong for staying positive. He’s in a better place now, may he rest in peace. :heart: :dove: :dove:

2 Likes

That’s what I tell myself, at least he Is not suffering anymore😔

2 Likes

And 89 years, woah! He lived a full and happy life. He got to meet amazing people like you and your parents in his life :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I hope you feel better soon, and take all the time and rest you need. You’re so so strong :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for all the love and support!:heart: Everybody deserves somebody like you in their lives :blush:

2 Likes

Aww thanks :heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for you loss! All the love and condolences to you and your family !:sparkles::two_hearts:May he rest in peace! Stay strong sis and you actually are so strong so chin up queen :heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your lose. I hope you and your family will get better soon :heart::pleading_face:
and ofc, take a break.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.