This might be my last question

I’m starting a new story and I have about 140 lines done. However, I cannot go on because of the script crashing every time I try to edit it. I already restarted my computer, reloaded the website…but nothing is working. What to do? :sob: :thinking:

4 Likes

You should send a report ticket of a bug.

0 Likes

Are you using chrome or safari?

0 Likes

I’m using chrome.

0 Likes

It’s probably a bug, you should send a ticket report about it.

0 Likes

You can always try and either change browsers, clear your cache and cookies, and restart again :woman_shruggin:

0 Likes

That’s happening to me too

1 Like

Hey there @AAABattery, this sounds like a bug with the portal. You’ll need to submit a help ticket to the support team, they’d be happy to help. :smiley:

Moved this topic to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

0 Likes

I’m facing this problem too from around 4-5 days. Nothing is helping. Already submitted a ticket, tried everything, nothing works. It’s their site. Not our laptops or browsers. Many other people are facing this too. I hope they fix it soon.

1 Like

Same here. It’s been doing this for almost a week. Tried everything and still bugging.
Submit a ticket. I followed the procedure that they told me to do. I already did them and nothing.
I wiped away everything on chrome. Still didnt work. I restarted my computer. My laptop didnt even help. Just kept crashing and freezing. Firefox didnt work, edge didnt work, and explorer didnt work.

1 Like