This petition is to add some ink poses to LL

It come to my attention that some people still like ink more that LL but LL could use some remakes of ink on poses and some of us would really like it if you could bump or respond to help are petition grow and reach are goal or get at lest 100+ responds to it @Catniss
Sadly we can’t bring back ink completely but how about we turn some of inks pose to LL to make it a bit like ink plz share on other links or bump it up

5 Likes

I hope they update it even if it’s once and a while ! ( also thanks for tagging me )

1 Like

Ofc

1 Like

I’d love to help. Ink has always been my favorite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sadly we can’t bring back ink completely but how about we turn some of inks pose to LL to make it a bit like ink

1 Like

We aren’t gonna be able to bring INK back ? :weary::sneezing_face:

1 Like

Sadly no but maybe we’ll be able to get some recreations of their poses in LL

Awww…I wonder why they are trying to close down INK….:sneezing_face:.

They don’t have the right programs to update it

Will they at least be able to keep what they have now and just keep it where it can work like where people can publish INK stories ?

As far as I know yea

1 Like

Oh ok , I wish we could message someone with questions about it .

You can see the link on the first post that has messages from a moderator

1 Like

Support. Unfortunately the Johnny-come-latelys who were mar here before Limelight won’t even read Ink stories

Closed since this is not the correct category for requests to the development team. You may be interested in the Feature + Art Suggestions category, however, which includes request threads for moving Ink assets to Limelight. Please make sure to review the Feature Request Guidelines before posting there :smiley: