This Problem Is Seriously Getting Annoying

I’m getting tired of this. I thought that I was officially logged out of Episode Interactive, but turns out, I was wrong. I’m logged out of my google account on my phone and iPad, but I’m trying to do the same on my computer, because I thought I might officially be logged out of Episode. When I click my profile picture on google, there is no sign out button. Only a manage your account button. I am so sorry I keep doing this, but please can someone help? I’ve been doing this literally almost all day.

3 Likes

Wait so what’s the problem?

1 Like

Yeah, I had hit the manage your account button like four or five times. Also, replying to @SelenaKnight3101 here, the problem is that I keep trying to log out of Episode, but when I look up a story I created, I always see my profile picture right under the story, making me believe that I have not completely logged out of Episode. Then, I started thinking that maybe I needed to log out of my google account on my computer, but maybe I’m tripping, I don’t know. Maybe doing this was all for nothing and I’m doing nothing but wasting time. Either way, it’s annoying.

2 Likes

So the main goal is to sign out on your phone or computer?

1 Like

Computer. I’m already signed out on my phone and iPad.

1 Like

Ok, you se your icon on top. If u hit on it, it’s gonna say ‘Logout.’ And the thing is sometimes you have to hit it a lot because with my thing, if you hit it once, it ain’t gonna work.

1 Like

Also, if it still not working and you need to logout. I suggest you just leave it because in 30 days it’s probably gonna log u out.

1 Like

So, I hit my profile picture on Google? If that’s what you’re saying, I hit it, but I still don’t see the logout button because I still see the manage your account button.

1 Like

You’re trying to logout of episode interactive, right?

1 Like

Yes, but I thought I had to logout of Google first and then go back to Episode Interactive and logout on that.

1 Like

No girl, if you want to logout of episode interactive, then you have to be on the website. When your on the website, you’re gonna see your episode character in the corner and then when you click on it, it should say ‘Logout.’

1 Like

So, people telling lies on me, now. Ok. I guess I will just wait thirty days to officially log out. The reason why I say that is when I click the logout button, it takes me to the sign in with google screen. Then, I click that, and it goes straight to my account. So, therefore, I will wait thirty days. I’ll let you know how that goes. Thanks for the help though.

2 Likes

Np

1 Like

When I log out, it doesn’t take me to my last working story. It takes me to “create a story”, and then I click that. When I click it, it scrolls down to “sign in with Google” or “sign in with Facebook”. I click the “sign in with Google” button, but then it takes me to my last working story, so…:woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

~Kamari

You have to stay 30 days in your account after you sign in (there is a box when you sign in that says so, make sure google didn’t check it automatically)

2 Likes

R u talking about Google or Episode Interactive?

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Google

Ok, well, I’m not worried about logging out of Google. I just had notice that I have to wait 30 days to log out of Episode. Thx tho

1 Like

Hope this helps!