This Story Can Help You Manage ANXIETY

Hey there!

My story Loving Me follows an MC with anxiety navigating daily struggles and challenges.

It gives you information and coping strategies to use in your own life if you are struggling with anxiety and low self esteem.

I work with young people facing mental health issues and hoped that writing this could reach people who feel they can’t reach out for help.

Story Details:

Title : Loving Me
Description : A past plagued by rejection from family and a toxic relationship, but the future looks brighter! Build confidence and manage anxiety with the help of a BFF and hot work crush. CC
Chapters : 10 (Complete)
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6159603140460544

I wrote this story to highlight the struggles of living with anxiety and low self-esteem. You can fully customise the MC and BFF (names as well) and choose a male or female love interest. This story has a points system which unlocks choices, scenes and outfits and there is a mini game in Chp 8. There are also skip scene options for scenes which could be triggers for people.

It’s an important issue for many people and I wanted to put it out there in the hopes it can help someone.

Follo my Instagram for updates: @epi.jewels

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Interesting. Also, that’s nice of you to make this story for people.

1 Like

Thank you. I just hope that it can help someone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Even though I’m not going through anything, I’ll still check it out! :slightly_smiling_face:

I appreciate that. I’ve tried to keep the story line interesting so even if you do not need the strategies it’s still an interesting read (hopefully :wink:).

2 Likes

I just put it in my favorites. I’ll start reading it when I get home!

1 Like

I’ll read it on a few days :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Any feedback is welcome :speak_no_evil: I hope you enjoy.

I’m in love with this story!
Would recommend it to anyone with anxiety or without!

Looking forward to reading more

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

It’s so awesome that you made this for people with anxiety. Great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I hope it can help someone :two_hearts:

1 Like

Little update, the story is now complete :gem::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ve read Episode 1 and 2 (I think, my memory is beyond horrible), and this story unexpectedly made me cry?

The love interest was so, so kind and understanding and in the car, after the assault, when the MC felt ‘safe’, my eyes started watering because I’ve never really felt safe from myself and the people around me, and wanting to be safe is a huge part of how things are for me at the moment.

Anyway, I love the characters, the LI, and the best friend. The story is really nice and you portrayed anxiety really well, you didn’t glorify it or make fun of it.

Sorry for going off on a rant, it’s just super rare that I find stories that I like :flushed::blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey! Thanks so much for your lovely comments :two_hearts:

Oliver and Olivia were gems to write. Lovely human beings! And I channeled myself into Faith, bit of sass bit of class!

There are wonderful people in this world who can build you up and make you feel safe. Just gotta find them and let them in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you get something from the story and strategies :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. I will read it. Really need that

1 Like

I hope it can help :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m halfway and I’m in love with it.

The portayal of SA was amazing, realistic and what I hope some day will happen regularly: supportive people around you and reporting offenders

It isn’t much but it has a place in recommendations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much and I’m glad you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like