This thread is deleted due to spoilers

Hello if you’re still reading this but unfortunately this thread is close due to sharing important information of my story. If you read comments below and see a few comments its because they’re the first to comment on my real thread. So hopefully you’ll understand.

I feel like a lot of these are tropes but not necessarily cliches. Most of these are just plot points that are used in many stories. I wouldn’t mind most of them as long as its done well. There are some I definitely don’t like. Most of these are found in romances.
For example:
~ The insta-romance (The love interest and MC lock eyes and immediately fall in love)
~ The “irresistible” MC (All the characters fall in love with the MC, usually ends up with the MC debating who they like the best.) sighs
~ The Mary-sue (This character has no flaws what-so-ever, they are the human embodiment of perfection)
~ The teenage MC with no restrictions (These characters do whatever they want whenever they want. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?!?!? )

These are just a few cliches that drive me insane. I don’t mind the ones above though.

Thank you for the feedback Kyralynn! I’m writing a story containing this “plots”. :slight_smile:

@Jeremy @Ryan please close this thread.