2 Likes

Bumppppppppppppppppp BUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

YES KIT KATS :chocolate_bar:

1 Like

My last 3. :cry:

1 Like

I like the classic one waaay better than the other versions cuz…I just do, its my favorite-est one (don’t judge) :yum::heart_eyes::relieved:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows%20Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved%20Images_images

2 Likes

I love the classic also. I was trying this flavour since Jeremy said it was his favourite and was curious of the taste. And I can tell you its delicious.

1 Like

Oh there is certainly nothing wrong with the OG. But they must add something into the Matcha Green Tea ones that causes addiction. I am surprised the bag lasted your fam that long! :smiley:

2 Likes

I hid it lol. If not it will be gone. That first night.

1 Like

My grandma just got us melon and cheese kit Kats… It’s a kinda strange flavour but it looks good :blush:

3 Likes

Never heard of this one but sounds amazing!

1 Like

I tried it and it tastes pretty good!

2 Likes

I am going to have to try it. Looks delicious. :yum:

I have to buy this one :astonished: Cookies and cream. Oh my!

3 Likes

Poor thing. My son has food allergies. And I know its not fun. :flushed:

1 Like

Corn, Shrimp, rice, yeast. Also peanuts. But the level is very low. Even though its low we are carful on that. Plus he has environmental allergies.

1 Like

With my son I buy him only Hershey’s and my other 2 kit kat since that is there favourite. Once in a while he will bite a kit kat.

1 Like

You should. I had to stop eating Nutella. Because I became aware I am highly allergic to Hazel nuts. :sob: No more Nutella for me.

1 Like

I am too :slightly_frowning_face:

What? How? :nauseated_face:

1 Like