This was solved šŸ™

ignore this, it was already solved :grin:

1 Like

Is this what you mean?

1 Like

not exactly but ty anyway

its where

this phone (or something along the lines of it)

zooms into the screen and the backgroundā€™s white and the characters start texting (if youd like to see an example its in almost every episode official story)

1 Like

Then Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s the phontext format from the tutorial above.
They probably just zoom on the screen and set the format.

1 Like

I think when the ā€œphoneā€ pops up itā€™s an overlay and as it gets closer it turns into a white background and then add the phonetext format

1 Like

Yeah its that! Do you happen to know a script for it?

1 Like

I donā€™t, but I could code one, I donā€™t exactly remember how it appears, (the phone overlay) does it appear from the middle or any sides?

2 Likes

Are you talking about the animation of it appearing from the bottom up to the center and then zooming in?

1 Like

Yes thats the one!

Like someone mentioned i believe the phone comes from the bottom center to the screen center, then zooms in into a white background

I can code that for you if you send me the phone overlay youā€™d like used. I used the same animation in my own story, and in a friendā€™s.

1 Like

That would be appreciated! If you have the phone they use, you could use that one, otherwise ive got a different one i sent a few chats ago ^^^

1 Like

Hereā€™s the scene. I included both the entering and exiting of the phone, along with the setup for the messages.

Phone entering & text setup
INT. WHITE with PHONE1 to 1 -136 -545
@zoom reset and overlay PHONE1 shifts to -136 -23 in .8 using easein then zoom on 176 313 to 215% in .8 using easein

set format phonetext

NARRATOR
    Text messaging scene here.
Phone exiting
set format cinematic
@zoom on 176 313 to 100% in .8 using easein then overlay PHONE1 shifts to -136 -545 in .8 using easein
2 Likes

tysm! what backgrounds/overlays did you use for int. white and phone1 so I can upload them? :grin:

For PHONE1 I used the exact PNG that you provided above. Itā€™s named PHONE1 because I have another phone overlay named PHONE in my art catalog.

INT. WHITE

1 Like

it works perfectly, thanks again! :heart:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.