This will ruin your childhood

So like, I was scrolling through Pinterest one day, and I came across this…

click here if you want your childhood to be ruined

I can’t even look at him the same way anymore. But it makes so much sense

So yeah. What other dark disney theories do you have?

Disney’s really been on the brain recently for me, maybe I should watch a disney movie

10 Likes

Omg bahahah I totally see how that could work :joy: It didn’t ruin anything for me. I have always been a fan of Disney movies and always will be.

2 Likes

haha, I personally don’t believe this theory but when I first heard it I was shocked. The J.M Barrie Peter and Wendy (original Peter Pan) has so much more really dark theories.

AHAHHSHSHXUXISKNSDJnxnd

This is not a dark theory or anything that I think will ruin childhood but just a few days ago I saw a post saying that Tom loves Jerry but he act like he hates Jerry so that the woman in pink that never shows her face doesn’t kick Tom and bring another cat because if she does it the other cat will eat Jerry… so Tom is acting like he hates Jerry to protect him :pleading_face:

4 Likes

woaaahhh

1 Like

I know, this was my reaction when I first read the post but I’m glad I saw it

noooooooooooooooooooo Peter Pan
:cry:
my childhood has been officially ruined

1 Like

In the “Hunchback of Notre Dame” Esmerlda rejects Quasimodo so he rats her out to the French police who then proceeds to lynch her for her crimes after she dies Quasimodo sneaks into her grave and lies next to her cold dead body until he dies of starvation.

I-
I don’t even know what to say to that, wow that’s really dark

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.