🌹 Thorns and Roses Art Shop🌹

how much time will take you?

1 Like

Not too long, do you have a deadline that’s super soon?

No don’t worry i was just asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

btw do you make covers too?

1 Like

No she doesnt she only do outfits but you can still request it :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I do not sadly. I’m not that skilled at editing but I hope to learn. However @Ashleyboo may be able to help you with that

2 Likes

ok, thank you very much!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

@Tom your outfits are ready, please let me know if you do not like them or they need minor changes.

Boys

Girls

2 Likes

Hey @Moon83 ! Is that okay if the guy’s outfit is a different? Like if thats a black jacket or something :purple_heart::purple_heart:

i like them, you did a great work but if you don’t mind, the first outfit,of the blond guy, can you change the t shirt?i have another character with the same thing on them and i will really like to change it. i want an outfit mafia theme

2 Likes

Give me a second and I’ll make a new one

2 Likes
Summary

How is this one?

2 Likes

perfect, thank you very much for your time!

1 Like

how do you want me to credit?

1 Like

I don’t need credit, but thank you for asking :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As you wish, have a good day!

2 Likes

Hello! Is there any way one of you could edit my background so it looks like one locker is open? Thanks!!

1 Like

Hey i am gonna try to make it!

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey ! I done it! I made it as an overlay, like that i you want i can add things in the locker

:purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

This is amazing! Is there any way you could add some shelf’s and maybe a book or two? Thank you so much!

1 Like