✨•Those who broke me cover contest✨

Hello my lovelies, Welcome to my first ever cover contest, for my INK story "Those who broke me"(If this flops you haven’t heard from me hehe) As someone who admires every style of art I would love to see what amazing art styles you guys can create. Details and everything will be down below, anyone can join! and feel free to ask any questions!

-:sparkles: Prizes :sparkles:-

-First place: :butterfly:

• An important role in my story, A Moodboard (whatever style/aesthetic you want, and how many you want, Max 3. Read for read (I’ll read your story if you have one.)

-Second place: :blossom:

-An Important role in my story, Read for read. (I’ll read your story if you have one.)

-Third place: :dizzy:

-Read for read (I’ll read your story if you have one.)

-Story Description: :sunflower:

With Faith’s life taking a turn for the worst. It’s up to her childhood friend Leon to pull her out of her dark world . But just how hard will that be?

-Character details: :leaves:
-Story is in INK, all characters have INK details.

Mc:

Body: Light
Brows: Seductive Round
Hair: Beach wave (Platinum Blond)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Toffee)
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Blossom (Terracotta)

LI:
Body: Honey
Brows: Thin arch
Hair: Long bangs (Black)
Eyes: Stoic Almond (Brown)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Taupe)

-Other important details:

-Cover would be preferably drawn Edited maybe also be fine.

-Background: No specific background, but any background that has a sort of saddening vibe to it will be okay.

-Pose:

Pose idea!

af82dd98f897a5a67be89366b8a7feb4

Preferably something like this but again you can choose any sort of pose you think fits the atmosphere.

-Outfits

-Mc’s (Faith) outfit details: Long knit sweater (Calm Beige), Grey high waisted pants, Brown Chelsea boots and socks.

-LI’s (Leon) outfit details: Henley Shirt (Chocolate), Ripped Punk Pants, Solid Red sweater vest (optional attire, meaning it’s optional to add.) Ochre Yellow Utility Boots.

Random Tags: (sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!)
@Theebee2004, @DivCp, @ItsLily, @Youngbl00d, @Minimayday, @AnaliyahWrites, @melaniesmall, @hanna_epi

If you do join this cover contest tysm! I appreciate it! If you don’t I understand hehe.

-Deadline: DECEMBER 3RD✨
Have fun my lovelies!

3 Likes

Heyo idk if ima join (-: good luck doe

1 Like

ah! thank u :pleading_face::black_heart:

1 Like