Thoughts about Envy being cancelled

The Episode team is very irresponsible. I am still surprised about it. I mean, how could they?!?! Cindy doesn’t deserve this treatment.

4 Likes

Eh. I stopped reading it after I finished the original. It’s messed up that they did that though but it happens…She did deserve better than that. I didn’t really expect it.

12 Likes

sigh IKR. OMG.

1 Like

what did they acutally do, I think i didnt know about tht part. All I heard tht it was cancelled.

1 Like

With no explanation as to why either apparently

7 Likes

here comes a lot of typing…

4 Likes

I loved her INK version, so depressed when it wasn’t there anymore, I didn’t even get to finish it. My poor, sweet James. :sob:

5 Likes

I think it was because of the diamond choices and payments?? I’m not sure.

4 Likes

Seriously? That’s terrible.

I read the Envy ( The one without gem choices in LL ) and I absolutely loved it. It wasn’t an extremely original idea, but the way she portrayed it was amazing.

I think it was unique compared to the stories Episode themselves published. Most of those stories are just about bad boys and love. Yes, there was some romance in Envy, but that wasn’t exactly the main focus.

16 Likes

It was cancelled? And it was actually a good story…

4 Likes

Episode always seems to do that with stories that actually have things going for them.

cough INSTANT PRINCESS cough

15 Likes

:face_with_monocle::tea:

5 Likes

This story was so great, :frowning:

1 Like

It was different from most Featured stories actually.

3 Likes

I didn’t really read Envy but this is what she posted:

So the story will be continued? :thinking:

5 Likes

I think it’s wrong of them to do that. That is a prime example why I would never give my story to Episode because now they have power over the story that I wrote… Cindy is a great author and I loved reading Envy.

5 Likes

Yes, it will, but it’ll be in another story.

1 Like

It’s so not fair to the authors…

1 Like