Thoughts on Avengers The End Game?

So, Avengers’s last movie possibly… will be released on 25th April 2019. I’ve seen the trailer and it was pretty great. I wanted to know how you think of the upcoming release on Marvel’s movie!

Stark’s my favourite:crazy_face::wink:
Why? you ask.
Cuz he’s such a dadda:drooling_face::heart:

:llama:COMMENT DOWN YOUR FAVOURITE AVENGER AND WHY!
:llama:LET’S START A DISCUSSION!

6 Likes

does black panther count as an Avenger yet because he’s my fav superhero?? :stuck_out_tongue:
my fav Avenger is Thor because he’s awesome & hot :hot_face:
ooh i also love iron man :star_struck:

i think captain america will die in avengers: endgame.

1 Like

ofc he counts, black panther’s vvv badass :crazy_face:

1 Like

oof ikr i love him sm

1 Like

but i think the next avengers movie will be about “the new avengers” like black panther [:star_struck::] , spider-man [:heart:] & ant-man [:ant:]

Imagine that happened and another thanos-like creature appeared, again.

so cool! i know i shouldnt but i do love thanos

1 Like

i mean, he’s not that bad but wiping half of the populations? bich das just craycray

1 Like

I’m so f*cking excited for End Game. I’m watching it the day after it comes out.

My favorite characters are Scarlet Witch and Spider-Man. They’re both bad^ss.

Also, if you re-watch Age of Ultron, there are so many references to End Game and IW

2 Likes

Im also a fan of spideyy but it breaks my heart when he got wiped out D;

1 Like

At least we know he comes back :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m kind of sad that this is the last one but they’ve been doing this for a while now. I’ve seen most of them but overall, I’m excited about this one! Let’s end the Avengers with a Bang!

But, I wanna ask something…
Did u guys notice that at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, they said that they were gonna do a #3. But how are they gonna do a #3 when Gamora died in Avengers: Infinity War and the rest are nowhere to be found. So, where is it gonna go from there? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

yeeaahhhh, and spidey’s far from home’s coming soon too:DD

1 Like

Idk.

1 Like

i’ve never really thought abt that before, my best guess is either Gamora revived somehow or they manage to find someone new new character etc

2 Likes

maybe, we’ll have to wait and see.

1 Like

What’re your guys’ thoughts on Captain Marvel. Honestly, I don’t really like the character or Brie Larson. I feel like her “ badass “ scenes were kind of forced and the acting wasn’t the best.

1 Like

yeah, i mean she’s pretty but i dont think her roles fits perfectly yknow

1 Like

Yeah. Her personality doesn’t really fit in with the character

1 Like

my friends r toooo hyped abt captain marvel, but personally i think the movie’s a meh

1 Like