Thoughts on Avengers The End Game?

It’s a bit too overrated

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t really think that Far From Home really looks that good. I mean, Tom Holland is an amazing actor, don’t get me wrong

1 Like

i havent really watch the trailer so i didnt really know whats to come

1 Like

I had to re-watch the trailer three times. The first time, I was screaming the whole time. The second time, I was just paying attention to Tom Holland. The third time I actually watched it like a normal person.

3 Likes

omg HAHAHHAHHAs

1 Like

My favourite is SpiderMan but also Shuri if she counts. SpiderMan because he is so funny and also Tom Holland is a good actor. Shuri because shes just the best, also cracking jokes and lightening up the mood. I also love Groot. There is no explanation as to why because everyone should know why

I hope both of them dont die

3 Likes

me too omg, shuri’s too precious

1 Like

STARK IS MY FAVORITE TOO! :blush::two_hearts:
But that’s because RDJ is like my ultimate favorite actor! That’s a good reason, isn’t it? :joy: And I really hope that Tony will stay alive.

2 Likes

ikr, ive seen the trailer where he was stuck and soon will run out of oxygen tanks, thats too sad. my baby’s in thereD;

1 Like

Oh, I saw that too :sob:. I was like: noooooo! I hope that someone Pepper will save him

2 Likes

missus potts HAHAHSHHA

1 Like

Omg :joy:

1 Like

Captain America is so dead lol

1 Like

he is a little crazy but for a reason unknown i still love him

1 Like

i think gamora will come back when people like spidey & black panther come back ; the soul stone will free her or something

3 Likes

Ofc I feel great about the movie! I guess the way they gonna reunite the dead avengers Will be super good!

Spidey and Dr. Strange is my Bae!:heart::100:
And Mr.Stark,obviously :joy::heart_eyes::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

my thoughts exactlyy:D

stark’s undeniably hawt amirite💁🏽‍♀️ spidey’s cute and dr.strange is vvv mature-looking

1 Like

oooff i hope it’ll be legitt