Thoughts on Dani Cohn’s pregnancy

Helloooo!
Recently Danielle Cohn announced that her and Mickey were pregnant. Do you this is true? What are your thoughts?
I find the disgusting.

14 Likes

Oh my god you watched the video too. That’s fucking disgusting. I’m not surprised though. Cause I mean look at her. She acts like an adult when she is clearly not. She is literally 1 year older than me lmfao or she is 11 which idek anymore lol.

5 Likes

Nah, she is way to young to do that lmao

1 Like

I agree. I don’t really believe it though…

4 Likes

I actually had to look up who this person was and… sigh

Thanos snapping his fingers eliminating half the universe doesn’t really sound so bad in all honesty after reading about this :man_shrugging:t5:

Then again with Youtubers, social media celebreties, whatever you want to call them, pull fake publicity stunts all the time. They even don’t mind admitting it after the fact and for some reason they still have fans :face_with_monocle:

14 Likes

It’s a publicity stunt but I’m absolutely sickened that her mother is going along with it for popularity & money. But what can I expect? She’s been exploiting her child since day one.

6 Likes

Seriously I’m shocked too. She’s just 14 when got pregnant (face plams) :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I think they might be trolling us since they have done in the past. A lot of people keep asking her if she’s pregnant and so I think they made a joke about it.

Or it might be real, who knows :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I agree with you! Her mother is truly horrible. She’s always there.

2 Likes

Wait- really!? I honestly doubt it though since she knows that many people hate her, she probably tried to provoke a reaction to get views but if she is pregnant. Yeesh…I don’t know what else to say :joy::joy:

1 Like

How old is she?

Everybody getting pregnant man.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s true. I don’t think any mom would be happy about this. I think it’s just an act they’re probably getting a dog together, but if it’s actually true then omg

3 Likes

5 Likes

She said she’s 22 weeks though and that’s almost 6 months and you should have a bump right now, she just looks bloated. I still think it’s an act.

2 Likes

Disappointed, but not surprised

And what’s really weird is that she said she was on her period last month? And the fact that she says all these things about how she’s virgin and how she would never do things like that. But yet now she’s “pregnant”? She’s really not a good influencer if she is pregnant or not.

3 Likes

Does anyone even know about age of consent anymore???

1 Like

Ooh, yes and no.
It varies by state (US).
I know some states have 16, my state, Illinois, has 17, and some have 18.
I believe that if anyone actually cared about the law, Danielle and the father would both be imprisoned.
What a world we live in :expressionless::expressionless:

3 Likes