Thoughts on gaining points through outfit choices [POLL]

Would like to know what you guys think about gaining points through some outfit choices. :blush:

• Okay with it
  • Don’t like it
  • Neither

0 voters

3 Likes

Well, it depends, Is the outfit going to be a gem choice?

1 Like

Not a gem choice, but it will add points in regards your relationship with the li.

1 Like

Oh! I’ve seen that being done on some stories, I’ll say go for it!

2 Likes

My worry is what if the outfits I created are not interpreted by the readers as I planned to.

The points will be friends or romance.
So, what if the readers don’t see the options accordingly, and confuse them to gain the points they preferred.

Lol, not sure if I was able to explain it well.:see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Lol, don’t think too much about it lol

Hmm my idiotic brain has an Idea!
well give 5 (your wish) outfit choices and then make 2 of them good and well kinda matches the vibe (eg : like if it’s a coffee date go for something casual etc), Among the 2 of them, give one of it 5 points and the other 3.

I suck at explaining-

2 Likes

Ahh, I see what you mean.:slightly_smiling_face::blush:

1 Like

sigh of relief :joy:

1 Like

Bump

Honestly I feel like your LI should like you for who you are and not what you wear. I’ve read stories that give points for outfit choices and I was kinda annoyed. The outfits I like rarely give me points with the LI :cry:

2 Likes

Oh… thanks for sharing your thoughts. :blush:
This is something I can consider.:thinking:

1 Like

You could pick a color scheme - like pick three colors for each – like all the friend outfits have a blue, red or white tops and romance outfits will have pink, black or green tops and just do a Tutorial at the beginning of the first outfit choice and then give a reminder narration bubble of which colors mean friends/romance.
Like:
If you want to be friends, pick outfits with (colors)
If you want to be romantically involved, pick outfits with (colors)
then a reminder:
Remember, (colors) mean friends and (colors) mean romance.
I say pick 3 because we don’t have a huge amount of any one color but three would give you a wider variety to choose from.

Just a thought that it would help keep people from choosing one that means romance when they want to be friends.

1 Like

Thank you for this.:blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.