Thoughts on my covers/splashes? (BE HONEST)

Hi there! I just started making some backgrounds and splashes and I was wondering what you all thought? Please be honest, I need to know how I can do better. (Keeping in mind I am new to this :heart:)

6 Likes

the splashes are great. especially being new to making them.
no complaint from me. keep up the great work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think they’re good the only thing is to make the eyelashes with a curve line instead of straight

1 Like

They look awesome! Did you edited or drew them?

I edited them, I just re-outlined some of it :joy: So it’s a little bit of both?

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you soooo much!

1 Like

Holy guacamole! These are amazing! You are so freaking talented :star_struck::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hahaha thanks girl!!

1 Like

Np girly!

1 Like

okay so I like it but the lips on woman from the second splash looks kinda fake like it’s just a sticker I just miss this like a line or something

1 Like

the first one is really cool !

Thanks so much for the feedback!

1 Like

What are you using for this? If you’re using Ibis Paint or Ibis Paint x, use force fade for the eyelashes and make them more curved than straight.

2 Likes

Hello @BrookeMarie, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this topic to Art Resources because Share Feedback is for story ideas and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Alright, this is going to be honest so you have been warned.

Really good, but the eyelashes on the girls need a little work. You need to use curved lines instead of straight. And in the the cover the eyelashes are too thick.

Otherwise, keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.