Thoughts on my story description

Would you read a story with this description? If not, what do you think I should change?

Description:

“Cronus tried to devour me in order to forbid me from ruling Olympus, instead, he devoured a rock. I am providing you with Olympus to rule, yet you’d rather devour a rock.” ~Zeus.

1 Like

~BUMP. I really needs your thoughts people.

So you’re using a quote as your description?

1 Like

It’s a quote that I made up for Zeus based on greek mythology events that occurred to him. I just added the last sentence because the MC is his daughter :blush:

Oh interesting.
So what exactly is the story about?
Zeus’s daughter & Greek mythology ?
Like personally I’m a bit confused

1 Like

Yes exactly. MC’s adoptive mother suffers from cancer, and MC’s friends are fake. She befriends a Demigod (Christian) who is on a quest to find Zeus’s daughter, which is the MC. They try to go to Olympus, but Damon, Hercule’s son, is out to get Christian because he had betrayed him in the past. Damon then takes an interest in the MC which causes trouble for heaven and hell.

I think that should be the description instead of the quote so a condensed version of that.

Something like
“Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation of a boy who can rock your world , literally.

1 Like

OMG I LOVE THAT! I’m going to use that thank you so much :heartbeat:

2 Likes