Thoughts On My Story Plot? 🤔

I hope that I’m in the right category this time. :joy:

Hey guys! :cowboy_hat_face:
So, I’m still writing my first story and I’d like everyone’s opinion/suggestions/critics on it.

My long a*s story plot (for now) (DO NOT STEAL)

Hermione (Korean-American MC) moved to LA starting her new life there because her grandma (her only caregiver) who raised her had passed away. Her mother in LA then contacted her out of the blue (she never contacted her before, there’s a reason behind it.) after she knew the sad news, and suggested her to move to LA with her. After moving, she then realized that she had twin brothers (her father died mysteriously long ago.) and her family is richer than she expected. She also had to attend college since she still need to finish her studies.
She met 7 friends along the way, and one of them is a magician (erm, like she does tarot reading and stuff? But she’s not a fortune teller lol.) After a few days later, Hermione has random “hallucinations” (she claimed to be.) after she met some events and went to seek medical help. Her magician friend helps her to do some tarot readings to calm her down. They received a message from the readings, telling her (Hermione) to find them. Because Kiara’s (l named the magician friend Kiara lol) magic is not strong enough to take her to find them, so she took Hermione to her cousin, which his magic is stronger than Kiara’s. The cousin then sent Hermione to “another world” (similar to a realm) and let her find the owner of the message since they only want to meet Hermione. She then encounters her own shadow (her past self) and found out that the random “hallucinations” were her long lost memories, and some of them were linked to her father’s mysterious death and why does her mother never contacted her before. Hermione is able to choose whether to obtain back the past memories, to know what had happened in the past or not to know it, and live without it.

There is romance in this story, but I want to focus more on the story plot. I have 3 love interests for Hermione, 2 boys and 1 girl.

Here's a cute image to save your eyes from reading my long story plot, thank me later.

HE’S TOO CUTE OMG-

So, what do you guys think? :thinking:

Honestly I haven’t thought the title for this story yet :joy:

• Sounds good! (I’d like to hear your opinion!)
  • This is bad… (Please give me some honest feedback on how to improve the plot!)
  • I have a suggestion! (Comment down below!)

0 voters

by :cheese: :bacon: :pizza:.

4 Likes

The plot was interesting. Hoping for you to finalize all the scenes you want for your story and once you publish, I will definitely read this :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll tag you once my story is out (if you want to :cowboy_hat_face:)

1 Like

Sure :blush:

1 Like

It sounds interesting, but it makes me wonder a few things.

Are her twin brothers Important to the story?

Do all of her 7 friends matter, and are they potential love interests?

How does everyone else factor into this story, specifically the ones who aren’t Hermione, Kiara, Kiara’s cousin, the mom, and the dad?

Will there be anything supernatural involved?

1 Like

My first language is not English so please bear my English here :joy:

I haven’t think about this yet since I just started developing this story plot idea (and I’m new to writing), but I would say they would be important to the story. :thinking:

All the 7 friends matter, but it’s hard to say because I have a lot of ideas on how to develop them and linking them to the storyline. :joy:
And 3 of them (the 7 friends) are potential love interests, 2 boys and 1 girl.

I was thinking about this too. Some characters (excluded Hermione and the others) won’t affect the storyline and some would. I have to do more thinking on this. :thinking:

Yeah, there would be. (Like demons. Does that count? :joy:)

BTW thank you for asking me these questions, I need them for developing the storyline better :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I like the idea! Would love to read it once it’s published!

1 Like

Aww thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The plot was amazing! I would love to read your story after it’s published.

I’ve been wondering,
What would happen if Hermione chose not to recall her lost memories?

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s a spoiler. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Ooooohhhhh, that sounds interesting! Can you please tag me when it’s out?

1 Like

Sure! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks! Would love to read it!

1 Like

Ooh, this for some reason gives me Perks of being a wallflower vibes (on the happier side)
Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like the Story plot! Its different from other stories i’ve read on episode!! Tell me when its out!

1 Like

Sure, and thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like it! It is unique and I’d definitely read it :))

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!