Thoughts on new story idea? (People stuck in a tv show)

Hi! I’ve got a new story idea and I’m excited about it but I’m not popular on Episode so I don’t want to waste my time on it if people won’t read it. So, here’s the description:
Valerie, Lydia, Ryan, Jessi, and Evan thought their lives were as normal as can be. But their world is turned upside down when they find out they are in a tv show.

Basically, these people in a tv show find out they’re in a tv show and they escape but are pulled back into many different tv shows (each one being in a different show) and have to find their way back to each other.

Also, does anyone have an idea for a title or for the cover?

7 Likes

I feel like I’ve heard of a story like this before! It sounds interesting but it depends on how original it is I guess😁

2 Likes

Ohh I like this idea … But when it comes to views here you just have to bring the number up yourself. Promote your story a lot and do whatever it takes for people to know about your story. When a studio makes a movie, nobody is going to know about the movie and nobody is going to watch it if they don’t advertise it at least a little bit. So yeah, if you plan to make a story and want views, make sure people know about it!

1 Like

There is a ‘villain’ so to speak, and when they find out they’re in a show, he sucks them into other shows with the same people, except they just look like them, it’s not actually them and the real versions of them are in seperate tv shows. For example, say Jessi ended up in a dystopian future story, Lydia is there but it’s not her (it’s like the actress or smth), the real Lydia is actually in a show set in the 1950’s and someone who looks like Jessi is there. If that makes it more original.

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s what I plan on doing.

1 Like

Were you inspired by the truman show?

1 Like

Honestly, I’d love to read this!

1 Like

Yes.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Bump

Ooh this does sound interesting! I’d definitely read it! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Of course! I wish I could think of a good title right now :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah me too. I can’t think of one

1 Like

You’ll find one eventually I’m sure!

1 Like

Thanks. I’m sure I will. I want it to be something really cool.

1 Like

I bet it will be fantastic :blush:

Hey also, do you wanna keep chatting over a pm? I don’t wanna spam here :joy::joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.